Flanked by acres of greenery and right on the seafront, the TUI Family Life Kerkyra Golf showcases the best of Corfu’s scenery.
The TUI Family Life Kerkyra Golf is in a great spot for families. This hotel was formerly known as the Louis Family Resort. It’s set in spacious gardens, which means you’ve got room to stretch out. On top of that, you’re only ever steps from a small shingle beach.
Outside there are two pools. In terms of where to eat and drink, you’ve got a buffet place, a Greek Taverna and an Asian restaurant.
A figure-of-eight pool is set in a stone terrace alongside a bar that’s open until late. During the day, you can join in with poolside games and quizzes.
There’s a second puddle-shaped pool with water features. And little ones get their own splash area in the form of a miniature pool.
FOOD & DRINK
The main restaurant offers up generous buffet spreads, with regular themed dinners including traditional Corfu fare. Then you've got the Taverna* for family-friendly sharing platters and Thea's Coffee Shop* for light bites and hot drinks.
You can pick up things like pizza, chips and kebabs at the poolside snack bar. A first-rate Asian restaurant*, called Mura by Akakiko, finishes the food and drink line-up.
SPORTS & ACTIVITIES
There’s a healthy list of sports here. You’ve got things like tennis, volleyball and five-a-side football to choose from. On the beach, you can try the pedalos* and canoes*, for a bit extra.
Smaller guests have their own playground, and the Kids’ Club by TUI Family Life offers everything from story-telling to treasure hunts.
Depending on the weather, evenings centre on the amphitheatre. Family-focussed shows take place every evening of the week. Inside, the cocktail bar serves up martinis.
GOOD TO KNOW
This hotel was formerly known as Louis Family Resort.
Rooms at the TUI Family Life Kerkyra Golf come with a balcony or terrace plus air-conditioning from May to October. Twin rooms are available with and without an interconnecting room and you can opt for a sea view. Double rooms are available with a sea view. Or if you’d like a bit of extra space, family rooms are available with upgrade options of a sea view plus sliding doors and partition.
• Situated on the edge of Corfu Town • 3km to the resort centre • Regular daytime public bus service to Corfu Town
No of Pools
No of Kids' Pools
No of Restaurants
No of Bars
Along with the standard All Inclusive package, you'll be treated to these benefits:
- Tennis court
- Toddler Time sessions
- 5-a-side football
- Ice-cream for kids
- Drinks until midnight
- Picnics available
• Dedicated family entertainment • Kids’ Club by TUI Family Life for 3-11 year olds • BabyClub and Baby Lounge • Visits from Captain T • Soft play area • Toddler Time sessions for parents & children • Parent & baby room • Children’s pool area • Family-sized rooms • Interconnecting rooms • Playground • Children’s buffet
TUI FAMILY LIFE FOR BABIES
• BabyClub for 0-3 year-olds
• Fully equipped Baby Lounge, located away from the heat of the sun
• Parent and toddler sessions
• Bamse Club for 3-5 year-olds
• @611 Club for 6-11 year-olds
• Regular appearances from Captain T and Bamse Bear
• Family-friendly activities and entertainment throughout the day
• Evening sessions in the Kids' Clubs, at least three times a week
• Early evening shows and discos every night for our younger guests
• The Hangout for 12-15 year-olds, a dedicated chill-out space that's grown-up-free
• Connect to free wifi while connecting to new friends
• Free programme of daily activities
All BabyClubs and kids' clubs are run to international standards by fully-trained staff