This hotel wins points for its beachfront setting. It’s got a great pool scene, too.
The Family Life Tropical Resort has pine-covered mountains to the rear and Sarigerme’s pebble-and-sand beach to the front. And the centre’s shops, bars and restaurants are within walking distance – it takes about 20 minutes.
The property was treated to a complete refurbishment back in Summer 2015. It means you can look forward to smart, modern interiors, like in the rooms, where a contemporary colour scheme of teal and cool grey has been used.
The lagoon pool is huge and comes with two slides, one of which corkscrews you into the pool. There’s also a quiet pool, and another inside if you’re after some shade. Children get three pools – one with slides.
For a quick bite in between swimming, there’s a pool bar serving snacks and drinks.
FOOD & DRINK
Big buffet spreads take care of breakfast and dinner. To keep things interesting, there are several speciality restaurants, including a Far Eastern venue, an Italian place, and a Turkish taverna.
The hotel has a couple of snack bars, one of which is near the beach. You can get pancakes and ice-creams during the day, and Thea's Coffee Shop' takes care of your caffeine craving.
SPORTS & ACTIVITIES
Court sports like tennis and volleyball are on offer. Or there’s football, watersports* and – in the pool – water polo.
There’s a kids’ club, which offers all sorts of activities and expert childcare. There’s also a great adventure playground with slides and swings.
The main entertainment hub is the hotel’s amphitheatre where you'll find evening shows.
There’s a choice of bars, including a lobby venue and a sports bar showing the big matches. The chill-out bar turns into a disco later in the evening.
HEALTH & BEAUTY
The hotel has a fitness centre if you fancy a workout. It’s joined by a sauna, steam bath and Turkish bath. Massages* are available, too.
GOOD TO KNOW
This hotel was formerly known as Tropical
Rooms here feature air-conditioning from May to October and a balcony or terrace. Double rooms are available which for a bit extra you can upgrade to a select room with whirlpool bath, where you can also hire a PlayStation from reception for a deposit. If you would like a bit more space, suites are available with an upgrade option of sliding doors and whirlpool bath. Plus, family rooms are available with either a twin bedroom or a double bedroom.
• On the beach • 2km to Sarigerme • 16km to Ortaca
No of Pools
No of Kids' Pools
No of Restaurants
No of Bars
Along with the standard All Inclusive package, you'll be treated to these benefits:
- Fitness centre
- Water polo
- 3 à la carte restaurants
- Beach snack bar
- Chill out bar
• Parent and Toddler sessions at least 3 days a week • 2 children's pools • Children's slide pool • Children's indoor pool • Kids' Club by TUI Family Life • Mini-disco
TUI FAMILY LIFE FOR BABIES
• BabyClub for 0-3 year-olds
• Fully equipped Baby Lounge, located away from the heat of the sun
• Parent and toddler sessions
• Bamse Club for 3-5 year-olds
• @611 Club for 6-11 year-olds
• Regular appearances from Captain T and Bamse Bear
• Family-friendly activities and entertainment throughout the day
• Evening sessions in the Kids' Clubs, at least three times a week
• Early evening shows and discos every night for our younger guests
• The Hangout for 12-15 year-olds, a dedicated chill-out space that's grown-up-free
• Connect to free wifi while connecting to new friends
• Free programme of daily activities
All BabyClubs and kids' clubs are run to international standards by fully-trained staff