Set in its own turquoise bay surrounded by nothing but lush green mountains Liberty Hotels Lykia offers plenty of activities and spacious rooms. With newly baked bread and freshly squeezed orange juice it's the little details that make a stay here special. Make sure you check out the Turkish restaurant where you can dine amongst the magical forest or the beach restaurant where you'll see incredible sunsets. As for the kids, the waterpark complete with lazy river is their idea of paradise.
BOARD BASIS: All Inclusive
LOCATION: On its own stretch of sand−and−shingle beach
SWIM & SUN: 10 swimming pools (one adult-only and one heated/covered, depending on weather) • Children's Paradise (usually open 1 Apr−31 Oct) with seven pools and 18 waterslides • Sun terraces, sunloungers and parasols • Pool/beach towels
FOOD & DRINK: Buffet restaurant • Tennis café • Four bars
SPORT & RELAXATION: Archery • Volleyball • Water polo • Tennis • Aerobics • Aquaerobics • Gym • Sauna • Darts
KIDS: Hotel−run kids' and teens' clubs (3−12yrs and 13−17yrs open 1 Apr−3 Nov) • Hotel−run baby club (6mths−2yrs) • Child−friendly section of beach • Video games • Kids' restaurant
Child prices available for 12yrs and under
EVERYTHING ELSE: Fantastic evening entertainment • Wi−Fi (lobby)
ROOMS: 645 rooms.
Standard rooms have a double or twin beds, air conditioning (mid May−early Sep), satellite television, tea and coffee making facilities, safe, hairdryer and balcony or terrace.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Standard rooms with sea view or side sea view.
• Garden rooms (reduction).
• A limited number of rooms for sole use.
• Larger rooms (three adults or two adults and two children).
• Sea View Larger rooms.
• Family Suites with a double bedroom and a smaller room with two single sofa beds, plus an extra child bed if required.
• Side Sea View Family Suites.
• Interconnecting Two Bedroom Family rooms (up to six people) with or without sea view.
• Three Bedroom Garden Family rooms (up to six people).
PAYABLE LOCALLY: Fish, Asian and Sushi à la carte restaurants • Additional visits to the Turkish speciality restaurant • Some kids' club activities may carry a small additional charge • Dive centre • Waterskiing and pedaloes • Three hole golf course (lessons available) with driving range • Rock climbing wall • Tennis equipment and lessons • Massage and beauty treatments
• Pre-bookable return taxi transfers available.
• Pre-bookable late check-out available until 11pm from £35 per room.
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Drinks 24 hours
• One visit to the Turkish speciality restaurant per stay (Apr - Oct, weather permitting)
• Children’s Paradise with seven pools and 18 waterslides
• Hotel-run baby, kids’ and teens’ clubs
Book All Inclusive and everything on this page is included, except for things shown as at a supplement or payable locally.