You'll find the charming Perkidia Hill Family Resort nestled in the hillside on the edge of Hisarönü. Stunning mountain and sea views are one of its attractions though its laid−back vibe is perfect for couples and families alike.
BOARD BASIS: All Inclusive
LOCATION: 7.2km to sand−and−shingle Ölü Deniz beach (hotel's bus operates once a day) • 950m to restaurants, bars and shops • 3km to Hisarönü resort centre and nightlife
SWIM & SUN: Outdoor pool with two waterslides • Kids' pool • Sun terrace with sunloungers and parasols • Pool towels
FOOD & DRINK: International buffet restaurant • Pool snack bar
SPORT & RELAXATION: Tennis • Aquaerobics • Gym • Turkish bath • Pool table • Table tennis • Darts • Basketball
KIDS: Hotel−run kids' club (4−10yrs) • Playground • Highchairs • Cots
Child prices available for 12yrs and under
EVERYTHING ELSE: 24hr reception • Wi−Fi (lobby)
ROOMS: 98 rooms.
Rooms have twin beds (some have third adult bed or extra child bed), individually controlled air conditioning, satellite television, hairdryer, shower room and balcony or terrace.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Twin rooms for sole use.
• Family rooms with a double bedroom and separate living area with twin beds.
• Four Bedroom Villas with private pool (up to six adults and two children).
PAYABLE LOCALLY: Massage, sauna and beauty treatments • In-room safe • Turkish bath massage and scrub
PLEASE NOTE: as the hotel is on a very steep hill, it is not recommended for guests with mobility difficulties.
• A limited number of twin rooms for sole use are available at no supplement for nights in hotel 1−15 May and 28 Sep−31 Oct.
• Single parent offer - adult pays adult price plus 'single parent room' supplement and children pay 1st and 2nd child prices.
• Pre−bookable late check−out available until 10pm from £25 per room.
• Pre-bookable private taxi transfers available.
• Guests celebrating honeymoons and birthdays receive complimentary wine and fruit in room on arrival.
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Drinks 7.30am-11pm
• Afternoon snacks including pizza, burgers and chips
• Afternoon tea and coffee including cakes and biscuits
• Activities including darts, basketball and tennis
Book All Inclusive and everything on this page is included, except for things shown as at a supplement or payable locally. See All Inclusive (section F at back of brochure) for details.