On its own peninsula, La Blanche Island Bodrum is situated in one of the more tranquil areas of Güvercinlik with the absolutely stunning views, this hotel is perfect for both couples and families looking for a little bit extra. With waterslides and a kids' club offering fantastic activities, the kids will never be bored, while adults can retreat to the adult-only pool or enjoy a relaxing spa treatment. The trendily decorated rooms extend into the rest of the hotel creating a truly striking atmosphere.
BOARD BASIS: All Inclusive
LOCATION: On its own peninusla • 3km to Güvercinlik centre • Bodrum is 26km away
SWIM & SUN: Aquapark with 10 waterslides and three swimming pools • Indoor pool with kids' section (heated May and Oct) • Kids' splash pool • Sun terraces with sunloungers and parasols • Pool/beach towels
FOOD & DRINK: International buffet restaurant • Snack bar • Beach bar • Pool bar • Lobby bar
SPORT & RELAXATION: Aerobics • Gym • Sauna • Turkish bath • Table tennis
KIDS: Hotel−run kids' club (4−12yrs) • Playground • Mini−disco • Cots
Child prices available for 12yrs and under
EVERYTHING ELSE: Daily animation program • Evening entertainment including live shows • Amphitheatre • Wi−Fi (selected areas)
ROOMS: 516 rooms.
Standard rooms (two-three people) have a double or twin beds plus extra sofa bed if required, air conditioning, LCD television, minibar, safe, hairdryer, shower room and balcony.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Side sea view double rooms.
• Side sea view larger rooms with double bed and extra child bed.
• Side sea view family rooms with double bedroom and single bed and sofa bed in separate partitioned area.
• Standard rooms for sole use.
PAYABLE LOCALLY: Six à la carte restaurants • Internet access • Mini-market • Scuba−diving • Pool table • Games room • Spa treatments and massages • Motorised sports
• Pre−bookable private taxi transfers available.
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
• 24hr drinks including some international brands
• Minibar restocked daily with water and soft drinks
• Afternoon tea and coffee served with a selection of cakes and biscuits
Book All Inclusive and everything on this page is included, except for things shown as at a supplement or payable locally. See All Inclusive (section F at back of brochure) for details.