Surrounded by beautiful acres of orange and lemon trees, the Les Orangers Beach is a one−of−a−kind holiday retreat. You may not want to leave with the golden sands of Hammamet on your doorstep. The fantastic standards of service will make you feel right at home and, with a great choice of things to do, it's no wonder it's so popular with both couples and families.
BOARD BASIS: All Inclusive
LOCATION: Directly on a golden sandy beach, within 12 acres of orange, lemon and almond trees South of Hammamet centre • 50m from shops, bars and restaurants • Courtesy shuttle bus to Yasmine and Citrus golf courses • 3km and 4km away and Bio Azur Thalasso wellness centre (subject to availability, reservation required)
SWIM & SUN: Outdoor pool • Indoor pool (heated Nov-Apr) • Kids' pool • Sun terraces with sunloungers and parasols • Pool/beach towels
FOOD & DRINK: Main buffet restaurant • Beachfront buffet lunch restaurant with Asiatic and Italian à la carte evening menus (advance reservation required) • Tunisian restaurant à la carte menu (advance reservation required) • Moorish café • Beach bar • Lounge bar • Terrace bar • Disco bar • Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve Gala meals
SPORT & RELAXATION: Archery • Multi−sports court • Tennis • Football • Beach volleyball • French bowls • Aerobics • Fitness room • Table tennis • Darts
KIDS: Hotel−run kids' club (4−12yrs) • Playground • Highchairs • Cots
Child prices available for 12yrs and under
EVERYTHING ELSE: Daytime activities and evening entertainment • Disco • 24hr reception • Wi−Fi (selected areas) • Laundry (self-service)
ROOMS: 371 rooms and 10 bungalows/suites.
Standard rooms (up to two adults plus one child) have twin or double beds plus an extra bed for a child (if required), heating (Nov-Apr), individually controlled air conditioning (usually mid Jun−mid Sep), satellite television, mini-fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, safe, hairdryer, bathroom with bath or shower and balcony or terrace.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Superior rooms (which are larger) and Deluxe rooms (with a lounge area, located in the beach annexe part of the hotel, facing the sea), both up to two adults and one child with sea views.
• Interconnecting family rooms (min. four people, max. four adults and two children).
• Standard, superior and deluxe rooms for sole use.
• Beach Bungalow suites (two adults), which are located directly on the beach with a private terrace, hammock and room service.
OFFICIAL RATING: 4 star
PAYABLE LOCALLY: Currency exchange
PLEASE NOTE: the local Tourist tax is included at this accommodation.
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Drinks 24hrs, including local alcoholic drinks, some cocktails and fresh orange juice (in season)
• À la carte restaurant for dinner (reservations required)
• Regular daytime activities and evening entertainment including non motorised watersports (May-Oct), French bowls, table tennis, darts, live music and shows
• Use of sauna, one 15 minute massage per stay (reservations required) and one fish pedicure per stay (reservations required)
Book All Inclusive and everything on this page is included, except for things shown as at a supplement or payable locally.