Glitz and glamour abound at the GF Gran Costa Adeje, set on a hillside. Slick interiors, marble, chandeliers, water features, they're all here, giving a grand air to your stay. There's plenty activity−wise but the rooftop pool is a special spot for relaxing.
BOARD BASIS: All Inclusive, Bed & Breakfast, Half Board and Full Board (winter only) are available.
LOCATION: White sand−and−shingle beach 500m away • 300m to bars and restaurants
SWIM & SUN: Three swimming pools (climatised, including one on rooftop with a section for naturists) • Kids' pool (climatised)
FOOD & DRINK: Buffet restaurant • Hall bar • Pool bar • Juice bar • Christmas and New Year Gala meals
SPORT & RELAXATION: Tennis • Squash • Multi−sports court • Football • Table tennis • Card room
KIDS: Hotel−run kids' club (4−12yrs) • Play area
Child prices available for 12yrs and under
EVERYTHING ELSE: 24hr reception with piano bar • Wi−Fi
ROOMS: 457 rooms.
Standard rooms feature twin beds plus a sofa bed, air conditioning, satellite television, Wi-Fi, hairdryer and balcony or terrace.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Twin rooms for sole use.
• Pool view rooms.
• Interconnecting twin rooms.
• Suites with bedroom and separate lounge.
• Royal Suites with two bedrooms and separate lounge.
OFFICIAL RATING: 5 star
PAYABLE LOCALLY: À la carte restaurant • Mini−golf • Wellness centre • Whirlpool • Steam room • Pool table • Bottled water • International drinks
• 20kg luggage allowance.
• Free 'Choose Your Seat' service.
• Guests booking a suite receive dinner in La Laja à la carte restaurant and fruit and water in room on arrival.
Inflight and airport benefits are available on return flights with Thomas Cook Airlines only.
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Alcoholic drinks 10.30am-midnight, including a selection of cocktails
• Show cooking at breakfast and dinner
• Freshly prepared picnics for days out
• Late−night snack selection available
Book All Inclusive and everything on this page is included, except for things shown as at a supplement or payable locally.