The Fortress Resort & Spa is a world−class hotel. A fibre−optic mosaic−tiled swimming pool, fresh fruit smoothie menus and state of the art in−room entertainment systems, an extensive wine cellar, superb al fresco dining, large contemporary bedrooms and the tempting Spa Naturel help make The Fortress Resort & Spa the most original luxury boutique resort in Sri Lanka.
BOARD BASIS: Bed & Breakfast, Half Board, Full Board and All Inclusive are available. A compulsory Gala Dinner supplement applies Christmas Eve and New Years Eve.
LOCATION: Close to Galle on the outskirts, a short taxi ride from the fortified city • Right on a golden beach on the southern coast of Sri Lanka
SWIM & SUN: Swimming pool with sunloungers
FOOD & DRINK: White Restaurant al fresco by the pool serving traditional local dishes and modern Asian cuisine for lunch • Salty Snapper overlooking the ocean serving fresh seafood delicacies • Fine dining at the Duo (Surf and Turf) a glass-walled wine cellar • Sea Lounge T Lounge where you can experience the tradition and multiple flavours of Ceylon Tea
SPORT & RELAXATION: Yoga • Gym • Spa Naturel with a range of international and Ayurvedic therapies, beauty treatments and massages • Watersports centre nearby
ROOMS: 53 rooms.
Fortress rooms (up to three adults), have king−size bed, air conditioning, LCD television, DVD player, private bar, safe, bathroom, balcony or terrace with garden views.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Ocean rooms are located on the upper floor of The Fortress with views of the ocean.
• Beach rooms are located on the ground floor with sea views.
• Loft rooms with plunge pool.
• Beach Splash rooms with plunge pool.
• Residence Fortress suites with infinity pool.
PLEASE NOTE a minimum stay of four nights applies 25 Dec 2018 −8 Jan 2019.
• Bonus nights - pay for five nights and receive two extra bonus nights. Valid for complete stays 1 May-31 Oct 2018. Or stay for five nights and receive one extra bonus night. Valid for complete stays 1 Sep-23 Dec 2018.
ALL INCLUSIVE OPTION
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Buffet breakfast, four-course set menu or à la carte lunch and dinner
• Selected premium and standard brands of imported spirits, beers, soft drinks and selected International wines
• Minibar with beers, soft drinks and bottled water refilled daily
• Afternoon high tea
• Daily sundown cocktail and farewell dinner
• DVDs, Wi-Fi, yoga, streching classes, aquaerobic clases, sauna and steam room
Other facilities/activities listed on this page may not be part of All Inclusive package.