In a rural location through a pine forest a short distance from the main road to Koukounaries , this delightful complex of apartments, studios and maisonettes is set among lovely gardens with a real get-away-from-it-all feel.
Traditional white-washed buildings, simple but comfy apartments with dark woods, French windows or a balcony offer a cool retreat from the heat. Outside are a swimming pool, sun terrace and bar manned by George, the friendly owner.
The sandy Koukounaries beach is just over a km away with tavernas on the way and enchanting Skiathos Town can be easily reached by a pleasant bus ride. On late nights in town, it’s recommended you take a torch to help find your way back.
- Sun beds and umbrellas
- Lively open-air pool bar open from the late morning onwards
- Air conditioning (payable locally)
- Reception 17 hours per day
- Safe boxes (payable locally).
- Swimming pool
- Pool table (payable locally)
- Table football (payable locally)
- The nearest watersports centre is one mile away and offers a variety of activities (under separate management and payable locally).
- Satellite televisions.
- Small children's playground located in the garden.
There are split level studios that sleep 2/2 and one bedroom apartments sleeping 2/4 – all are relatively spacious. Apartments have toaster, kettle, filter coffee maker (filters not included), sandwich maker, single beds, cooking facilities consisting of two electric rings and a fridge, safety deposit box (payable locally), a private bathroom with shower and a terrace or balcony. One bedroom apartments sleeping 3/6 are also available. All accommodations have air conditioning (payable locally). Accommodation is set in 7 blocks with 3 floors each.
Official Rating:2 Star
Our Opinion:Set among lovely gardens with a real 'get away from it all' feel.
Official Rating: 2 Star