The Lindos Princess enjoys a scenic beachfront setting in Lardos. Perfect for families or those seeking a base to relax. There are plenty of activities including three excellent pools, a spa centre, a superb choice of restaurants and nightly entertainment. Children are well looked after with a children's club, waterslides and mini−disco. If you're planning to explore further afield, Lardos and Pefkos are a mere bus journey away.
BOARD BASIS: All Inclusive
LOCATION: On a sand-and-shingle beach • 3km from the resort and amenities of Pefkos
SWIM & SUN: Three outdoor swimming pools • Two kids' pools (one with small waterslides) • Sun terrace with loungers and parasols • Pool/beach towels • Sunloungers and parasols available on the beach
FOOD & DRINK: Main buffet restaurant • Italian, Greek and Fish themed restaurants • Beach bar with self-service snacks • Pool bar • Main bar
SPORT & RELAXATION: A variety of daytime sports, games and activities • Gym • Indoor pool, sauna and whirlpool at the spa centre
KIDS: Hotel run kids' club (4-12yrs) • Playground • Kids' corner in buffet restaurant • Mini−disco
Child prices available for 13yrs and under
EVERYTHING ELSE: Frequent evening entertainment, usually including Greek nights, live music and shows • Wi−Fi (selected areas) • 24hr reception • Lounge • Television corner
ROOMS: 584 rooms.
Rooms (two−three people) are located in either the main hotel or in two−storey bungalow blocks located throughout the grounds. All include a double or twin beds plus extra single bed or child bed, air conditioning, television, safe, hairdryer, bathroom and balcony or terrace.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Family rooms (max. three adults or two adults and up to two children) are all located in the bungalow blocks and have a double bed or twin beds and two single sofa beds separated by a sliding door.
• Sea view rooms.
• Beachfront rooms.
• Ground floor family rooms.
• Sea view beachfront family rooms.
• Sea view beachfront superior family rooms.
OFFICIAL RATING: 4 star
PAYABLE LOCALLY: Mini−market • Internet access • Drinks at the themed restaurants • Hammam, massage and beauty treatments • Pool table • Video games
PLEASE NOTE: you'll need to pay a Tourist Tax locally at this accommodation.
• 20kg luggage allowance.
• Free 'Choose your Seat' service.
Inflight benefits are available on return flights with Thomas Cook Airlines only.
• Late check−out rooms available until 6pm from £65 per room.
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner with two themed evenings a week and show cooking
• Choice of bars serving an unlimited amount of hot, soft and alcoholic drinks 10am-11:45pm
• Three themed restaurants (choose one to visit per week)
• Variety of snacks served between meals including afternoon tea and ice cream
• Minibar restocked three times per week with water, soft drinks and beer
Book All Inclusive and everything on this page is included, except for things shown as at a supplement or payable locally.