With an exciting waterpark and a beachfront location, the Family Life Aegean Blue by Atlantica is perfect for family getaways.
The Family Life Aegean Blue by Atlantica is right on the edge of a sand and shingle beach, and views of the Mediterranean Sea stretch out for miles.
Wrapped up in gardens, the hotel keeps itself to itself, but you can catch the bus to Rhodes town from a stop just next to the property.
The pool scene turns heads at the Family Life Aegean Blue by Atlantica. The main pool is a huge lagoon with water jets, which snakes its way beneath little wooden bridges.
The talking point at this hotel is the waterpark, which features space bowls, slalom slides, and flumes you shoot along on a rubber ring.
FOOD & DRINK
The main buffet restaurant goes the extra mile by offering late breakfasts for people who like to lie in. Picnic baskets are available if you're going out for the day.
When you’re not in the main buffet restaurant, you can get snacks from the three bars. The pool bar also serves iced coffees and ice creams.
SPORTS & ACTIVITIES
There's plenty in the way of sports and activities. As well as favourites like beach volleyball, there are things like aerobics on offer. Plus, younger guests can get stuck into sessions at the kids' clubs, and teens can spend time at The Hangout.
You can dip in and out of various classes and activities during the day.
The hotel lays on light entertainment in the evenings. Two bars open late, including one next to the pool.
HEALTH & BEAUTY
The hotel has a sauna, which you can use once during your stay. You can also book in for spa treatments* like massages at the two sister hotels.
GOOD TO KNOW
This hotel was formerly known as Atlantica Aegean Blue.
Decorated in warm vanilla shades, rooms have luxuries like free Wi-Fi, LCD satellite TV, a welcome pack and air-conditioning from May to September. Just to let you know only sea view rooms over look the pool. You can opt for double room with a limited sea view. Family rooms can come with either a limited sea view, or a sliding partition. Swim-up rooms are bright and modern and have a terrace with direct access to the pool.
• On the beach • 800m to the nearest bars and cafés in the resort of Kolymbia • Regular bus service to Rhodes Town and Faliraki • 10 minute drive to Afandou golf course
No of Pools
No of Kids' Pools
No of Restaurants
No of Bars
Along with the standard All Inclusive package, you'll be treated to these benefits:
- Aqua aerobics
- Mini football
- Beach volleyball
- 1 visit to à la carte restaurant
- Welcome pack
- Afternoon tea
• Full daytime and evening entertainment programme • Kids’ Club by TUI Family Life for 3 to 11 year olds • Baby Club for 0 to 3-year-olds • Soft play area • Toddler Time sessions for parents and children • Baby Lounge • Children’s pool area • Family-sized rooms • Playground • Children’s buffet • Children's jungle themed splashpark • Babies' splash pool • Highchairs in the restaurant • Baby equipment on request, at a charge
TUI FAMILY LIFE FOR BABIES
• BabyClub for 0-3 year-olds
• Fully equipped Baby Lounge, located away from the heat of the sun
• Parent and toddler sessions
• Bamse Club for 3-5 year-olds
• @611 Club for 6-11 year-olds
• Regular appearances from Captain T and Bamse Bear
• Family-friendly activities and entertainment throughout the day
• Evening sessions in the Kids' Clubs, at least three times a week
• Early evening shows and discos every night for our younger guests
• The Hangout for 12-15 year-olds, a dedicated chill-out space that's grown-up-free
• Connect to free wifi while connecting to new friends
• Free programme of daily activities
All BabyClubs and kids' clubs are run to international standards by fully-trained staff