At the Calypso Palace you’re close to the beach and there’s a brilliant pool area for fun or relaxation in the sun. Set on a hillside there’re beautiful views over Kalithea beach and the restaurant serves Greek and international dishes, best enjoyed on the poolside terrace. It’s an excellent choice for couples and adults looking for a friendly atmosphere and a great selection of bars and restaurants just a stroll away.
BOARD BASIS: All Inclusive
LOCATION: On a hillside, across a road from the beach • 2km from Faliraki
SWIM & SUN: Swimming pool • Sun terrace with sunloungers and parasols
FOOD & DRINK: Buffet restaurant • Bar • Pool bar
SPORT & RELAXATION: Tennis • Football • Volleyball • Aerobics • Aquaerobics (all available at the sister hotel Calypso Beach)
Child prices available for 13yrs and under
EVERYTHING ELSE: 24hr reception • Wi-Fi
ROOMS: 138 rooms.
Land view double rooms (two-three people) have a double bed or twin beds plus extra bed if required, air conditioning (1 Jun-30 Sep), satellite television, fridge, hairdryer, bathroom with bath and balcony or terrace.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Sea view double rooms (two-three people).
• Shared pool double rooms (two-three people).
• Sea view junior suites (two-three people).
OFFICIAL RATING: 4 star
PAYABLE LOCALLY: Pool/beach towels (deposit required)
PLEASE NOTE: you'll need to pay a Tourist Tax locally at this accommodation.
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner with three themed evenings per week
• A selection of hot, soft and locally produced alcoholic drinks 10am-2am
• Snacks including ice cream and afternoon tea served at selected times throughout the day
• Frequent evening entertainment usually including bingo, live shows and quizzes
Book All Inclusive and everything on this page is included, except for things shown as at a supplement or payable locally.