In a fantastic location overlooking the beach, the stylish Hotel Calypso Beach serves up some impressive sea views. You're right on the sands and only a bus ride from Faliraki and Kalithea. Modern in design, the hotel has a large pool with waterslide that families will love. There are two restaurants to choose from and a snack bar if you're in a hurry to get back to the pool. Little ones can splash around in their own pool and whizz down the waterslide, or have fun at the beach.
BOARD BASIS: All Inclusive
LOCATION: On the hotel's own shingle beach • 1.5km to Faliraki's resort centre, main beach and shops, bars, restaurants and nightlife • Bus stop directly outside the hotel
SWIM & SUN: Outdoor swimming pool with waterslide • Kids' pool with small slide • Sunloungers and parasols • Pool/beach towels
FOOD & DRINK: Buffet restaurant • Snack bar • Pool bar • Lobby bar
SPORT & RELAXATION: Use of gym and sauna
KIDS: Hotel−run kids' club (4−12yrs) • Play area • Highchairs • Cots
Child prices available for 13yrs and under
EVERYTHING ELSE: Reception
ROOMS: 323 rooms.
Rooms (two−four people) have two single beds and a double sofa bed (suitable for one adult and one child or two children), air conditioning (Jun−Sep), television, mini−fridge, safe, Wi-Fi, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, bathroom or shower room and balcony or terrace.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Single rooms.
• Sea view rooms.
OFFICIAL RATING: A class
PAYABLE LOCALLY: Watersports • Massage • Pool table • Wi−Fi (selected areas) • Mini−market • Internet access
PLEASE NOTE: you'll need to pay a Tourist Tax locally at this accommodation.
• Late check−out rooms available until 6pm−9pm from £65 per room.
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner with three themed nights per week
• Selection of hot, soft and alcoholic drinks including premium brands 10am-2am
• À la carte restaurant (one visit per stay, reservations required)
• A variety of hot and cold snacks including afternoon tea and ice cream at selected times
• A variety of sports, games and activities including canoes, pedaloes and windsurfing
Book All Inclusive and everything on this page is included, except for things shown as at a supplement or payable locally.