Indulge in five star luxury at the Mitsis Alila Resort & Spa, just seconds away from a picturesque beach. Wake up with a yoga class, relax by the pool and have a drink or two in the champagne bar. With an enticing choice of eateries and an impressive spa, it's no wonder the Alila is making waves on the island.
BOARD BASIS: All Inclusive
LOCATION: Directly on the beach • 4km from Faliraki, with a bus stop in front of the hotel • 8km from Rhodes Town
SWIM & SUN: Outdoor swimming pool • Kids' pool with waterslides • Indoor pool • Sun terrace with sunloungers and parasols
FOOD & DRINK: Buffet restaurant • Four à la carte restaurants (Greek, Italian, Mexican and Asian & Sushi) • Beach bar with pizza oven • Snack bar • Crêperie • Evening bar • Adults only wine and champagne bar • Tea room serving afternoon tea and cakes
SPORT & RELAXATION: Daily activities programme including yoga, pilates, dancing and various sports • Gym
KIDS: Hotel−run kids' club (4−12yrs) • Playground • Mini−disco • Highchairs • Cots
Child prices available for 12yrs and under
EVERYTHING ELSE: Evening entertainment programme • 24hr reception • Wi−Fi (selected areas) • Lounge with television
ROOMS: 314 rooms.
Rooms (one−three people) have a double bed or twin beds, plus sofa bed, air conditioning, satellite television, Wi-Fi, mini−fridge, safe, shower room, hairdryer and a balcony or terrace.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Sea view rooms with a private pool.
• Family rooms with twin beds and two beds (separated by a sliding door) and sea view.
• Sea view junior suites.
OFFICIAL RATING: 5 star
PAYABLE LOCALLY: Pool/beach towels (deposit required) • Massage and beauty treatments at the spa • Pool table • Games room • Watersports • Currency exchange • Internet access • Laundry facilities
PLEASE NOTE: you'll need to pay a Tourist Tax locally at this accommodation.
• Check-in for your flight home at the hotel with our free Easy Check−In service (restrictions apply).
• Late check-out available until 6pm from £50 per room.
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Choice of bars offering an unlimited amount of hot, soft and alcoholic drinks 10am-1am
• Four á la carte options for dinner (reservations required)
• À la carte snacks served during the day at various bars including a pizza oven, créperie and afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes
• Minibar restocked daily with beer, water and soft drinks
Book All Inclusive and everything on this page is included, except for things shown as at a supplement or payable locally.