There's a great laid−back feel at Catalonia Playa Maroma's Mexican−style resort, so shrug off your cares and worries and relax. Surrounded by jungle mangroves and looking out over gorgeous Playa Maroma beach it's a really scenic spot. Boasting an excellent array of all inclusive sport and leisure facilities for all ages, a great pool area which is a hub of activity throughout the day, there's a wide choice of dining options too and it's ideal for a true break to rediscover yourself in a stunning location.
BOARD BASIS: All Inclusive
LOCATION: Situated on award−winning Playa Maroma beach on the Riviera Maya • 35km from Cancún • 20km from Playa del Carmen
SWIM & SUN: Outdoor swimming pool • Sun terrace with sunloungers • Pool/beach towels
FOOD & DRINK: Buffet restaurant • Three à la carte restaurants (Italian, Mexican and steakhouse) • Creperie • Tapas restaurant and lounge exclusive to Privileged room guests • Three bars including beach, disco and 24hr lobby bar • Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala meals
SPORT & RELAXATION: Non−motorised watersports including canoeing and snorkelling • Waterpolo • Archery • Beach volleyball • Tennis • Aerobics • Aquaerobics • Gym
KIDS: Hotel−run kids' club (4−12yrs)
Child prices available for 12yrs and under
EVERYTHING ELSE: Daily activities and entertainment • Free Wi−Fi
ROOMS: 407 rooms
Garden View rooms (up to two adults and two children) with one king−size or two double beds with cable television, minibar restocked daily with beer, water and soft drinks, coffee maker, Wi−Fi, safe, hairdryer and balcony or terrace.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Garden View rooms for sole use.
• Privileged Superior rooms have an iron, ironing board and Privileged benefits.
• Privileged Honeymoon rooms with a king−size bed, whirlpool tub on the balcony.
• Privileged benefits include access to a private Privileged Club lounge, à la carte breakfast and lunch at the Terrace Tapas Lounge & Bar, 24hr room service, reserved section of the beach, in−room beach towels and turndown service.
• Couples booking a Privileged Honeymoon room also receive sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival, continental breakfast in room (once per stay), private candlelit dinner (once per stay), 30−minute couples massage in Spa Alegria.
PAYABLE LOCALLY: Spa treatments and massages • Lobster dinners • Tours and excursions • Currency exchange • Laundry service
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Unlimited visits to a choice of three à la carte restaurants for dinner
• Drinks at the bar served 24hrs a day and untill 2am at the disco
• Minibar restocked daily with beer, water and soft drinks
• A variety of sports and activities including aerobics, tennis, archery, gym, volleyball, table tennis, football, snorkelling, canoeing and Latin dance classes
• Nightly shows and weekly beach party
• Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Book All Inclusive and everything on this page is included, except for things shown as at a supplement or payable locally.