With a fabulous stretch of white sand beach and a great sense of style, THE ROYAL Playa del Carmen is a brilliant choice if you're travelling child−free. You'll find gourmet restaurants, bars and all kinds of sports on site, plus divine treats in the spa and your elegant room. For a change of scene, the lively 5th Avenue is only a stroll away.
BOARD BASIS: All Inclusive
LOCATION: Directly on the beach in Playa del Carmen • 100m from the nearest bars and shops • 250m from the restaurants and nightlife of Playa Del Carmen
SWIM & SUN: Three outdoor pools • Sun terraces with sunloungers • Beach cabanas with flag system on the beach to request waiter service • Pool/beach towels
FOOD & DRINK: Main buffet restaurant • Five à la carte restaurants, including Mexican/French fusion, Caribbean grill and Japanese cuisine • Snack bar • Coffee house serving snacks including pastries and desserts • Six bars, including a pool bar, beach bar, swim−up bar and Mexican bar • 24hr VIP lounge, serving hôrs d'oeuvres, snacks and drinks • 24hr room service • New Year's Eve Gala meal
SPORT & RELAXATION: Snorkelling equipment • Intro scuba-diving lesson in the pool • Bodyboarding • Tennis • Volleyball • French bowls • Aquaerobics • 24hr gym • Pool table • Table tennis
EVERYTHING ELSE: Frequent evening entertainment, usually including live music and shows • Free Wi−Fi
ROOMS: 513 suites
Royal Junior Suites (up to four adults) have one king−size or two double beds, air conditioning, ceiling fan, satellite television, CD/DVD player, coffee maker, minibar (restocked daily with water, beer and soft drinks), Wi−Fi, safe, iron, ironing board, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer, double whirlpool bath, separate shower room and balcony or terrace.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Royal Garden View Junior Suites.
• Royal Central Garden View Junior Suites.
• Royal Oceanview Junior Suites with partial ocean views.
• Royal Oceanfront Junior Suites with a king-size bed.
• Royal Master one bedroom suites with a king-size bed, separate lounge and dining area, exclusive use of a designated beach cabana and invitation to dine at the Chef’s Plate.
• Royal Presidential suites with a king-size bed, separate lounge, balcony with private pool, exclusive use of a designated beach cabana and invitation to dine at the Chef’s Plate.
PAYABLE LOCALLY: Scuba-diving centre • Spa • Beauty treatments and massages • Tours and excursions • Laundry service • Currency exchange
PLEASE NOTE: minimum age 18yrs.
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Unlimited gourmet dining at a choice of five à la carte restaurants for dinner
• International brand drinks at the bar served until midnight and 24hrs a day in the VIP lounge
• 24hr room service, minibar restocked daily with beer, soft drinks and water
• Nightly shows featuring trapeze, Mexican folklore, magic, illusions and more
• A range of activities including volleyball, spinning, pilates and a range of dance classes
• Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Book All Inclusive and everything on this page is included, except for things shown as at a supplement or payable locally.