Grand. If ever a hotel lived up to its name, The Grand at Moon Palace is it. After an incredible transformation it’s now bigger and better than ever before. There’s plenty of room to bring the whole family and you’ll each have plenty to dive into once you arrive. Make waves in one of the many pools or soak up the sun with your favourite drink. In the evening, dine in one of the nine new restaurants, each serving up a truly excellent menu from a different corner of the world.
BOARD BASIS: All Inclusive
LOCATION: In a secluded setting on the beach next to Moon Palace Cancún • 22km from Cancún
SWIM & SUN: Five outdoor pools • Adult-only pool area with whirlpools • Beach club • Kids’ splash park • On-site waterpark with wave pool, lazy river and one four lane body slide, plus six slides (planned summer 2018) • Pool/beach towels
FOOD & DRINK: Main buffet restaurant • Mexican, Asian, French (18yrs+, reservations required), Italian, Lebanese, Peruvian, Caribbean and steakhouse (reservations required) à la carte restaurants • Adult pool bar • Pizzeria • Tapas wine bar • 24hr café • Three swim-up bars • Six bars • 24hr room service • Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve Gala meals
SPORT & RELAXATION: Yoga • Spinning • Pilates • Gym
KIDS: Playroom™ kids’ Zone (4-17yrs) • Wired™ Teens’ lounge (12-17yrs) • Kids' menus at the à la cartes • Cots
Child prices available for 17yrs and under
EVERYTHING ELSE: Nightclub (18yrs+) • Nightly shows at the theatre • Free Wi-Fi
ROOMS: 1,316 rooms.
Spacious Grand Deluxe Suites Resort View (up to four people) have one king−size or two small double beds, air conditioning, smart television, mp3 docking station, minibar restocked daily, drinks cabinet, coffee maker, Wi−Fi, safe, iron, ironing board, hairdryer, hair straighteners, whirlpool bath, shower room and balcony or terrace.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Grand Deluxe Garden View Suites.
• Grand Swim up Suites.
• Grand Family Deluxe Suites (up to six people).
PAYABLE LOCALLY: Ten-pin bowling (4yrs+) • Show cooking experience • Spa and beauty treatments • Golf • Golf Academy • Currency Exchange • Tours and excursions
• Resort Credit: $2500 per room per stay for stays of 12 nights or more, $2000 per room for stays of 9−11 nights and $1500 per room for stays of 7 nights. *Restrictions and charges apply to the Resort Credit. Your concierge will explain all Resort Credit details when you arrive. There will be a 16% tax/service charge for all services paid for with the In Resort Credit. Payable on departure.
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Unlimited dining at a choice of eight à la carte restaurants for dinner
• International branded drinks at the bars until 1am and 3am at the nightclub (18yrs+)
• 24hr café and 24hr room service
• Minibar restocked daily; drinks cabinet with three bottles of spirits
• Unlimited access to the on-site waterpark with splash park, lazy river, wave pool and seven slides
• All inclusive access to Sunrise and Nizuc At Moon Palace Cancún with 12 restaurants
• Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Book All Inclusive and everything on this page is included, except for things shown as at a supplement or payable locally. See All Inclusive (section F at back of brochure) for details.