Set amongst a garden of coconut trees Tropical Attitude is a small, relaxed and welcoming hotel in the charming Trou d'Eau Douce Bay. Guests are accommodated in comfy cottages along the lagoon, all recently renovated in Summer 2017. With a restaurant that overlooks the stunning Indian Ocean and a free water boat taxi to nearby Ile aux Cerfs, ideal for watersports or sunbathing a true tropical island paradise, the Tropical Attitude makes for a great choice.
BOARD BASIS: All Inclusive
A compulsory Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve Gala Dinner supplement applies.
LOCATION: On a stretch of beach • Close to Trou d'Eau Douce village • On the east coast of Mauritius
SWIM & SUN: Outdoor swimming pool • Sun terrace with sunloungers and parasols
FOOD & DRINK: Main International and local cuisine buffet restaurant, Kot Nou four times a week (gastro Mauritian cuisine), Taba-J street food open for lunch and snacks • Bar and lounge open 11am-11pm
SPORT & RELAXATION: French bowls • Table tennis • Darts • Bicycles • Glass bottom boat • Boat trips twice daily to Ile aux Cerfs
EVERYTHING ELSE: Regular evening entertainment includes live music • 24hr reception • Wi−Fi
ROOMS: 60 rooms.
Couple Seafront rooms (up to two adults) have a double or twin beds, air conditioning, television, mini−fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, shower bathroom and a balcony or terrace facing the beachfront.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Couple Deluxe Seafront rooms (up to two adults).
PAYABLE LOCALLY: Currency exchange • Laundry facilities • Spa with beauty and relaxation treatments • Pool table • Golf at nearby courses • Excursions
• Early booking discounts are available, please call for details.
• Honeymooners receive one bottle of local flavored rum, Fruit platter in room, 30 minutes couple massage once during stay, One romantic dinner for two, one beach bag for the bride and one straw hat for the groom.
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the main restaurant, guests can also have dinner at Kot Nou four times a week
• Lunch and afternoon snacks can also be taken at Taba-J street food
• Drinks served for a minimum of 12hrs a day
• Minibar selection
• Picnic baskets for day excursions (on request)
• Free boat twice daily to Ile aux Cerfs Island
Book All Inclusive and everything on this page is included, except for the things shown as at a supplement or payable locally.