Located on a beautiful private peninsula surrounded by the turquoise Indian Ocean. Unwind in the Ylang Spa or keep busy with activities on offer from water−skiing to beach volleyball. What's really special is the dining; enjoy fantastic buffets or à la carte dining with one of our most flexible All Inclusive packages.
BOARD BASIS: All Inclusive
LOCATION: On an island enjoying a private beach, near Pointe Jérôme
SWIM & SUN: Two swimming pools with one integrated whirpool • Kids' pool
FOOD & DRINK: Spices main restaurant serving international and Mauritian specialities • Two à la carte restaurants, Tapas Grill and Beach Bar serving Mediterranean food directly on the beach • Charka Steak House and Bar • Indigo Bar
SPORT & RELAXATION: Beach volleyball • Snorkelling outing • Windsurfing • Pedal boats • Glass bottom boat • Canoes • Fitness room • Games room
KIDS: Hotel run kids' club (3−11yrs)
Child prices available for 11yrs and under
EVERYTHING ELSE: Wi-Fi
ROOMS: 156 rooms
Lagoon rooms (up to two adults and one child) have flat-screen television, minibar, Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities, safe and balcony or terrace.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Prestige Cottages, are colonial style cottages all located on the ground floor.
• Deluxe Penthouses are located on the upper floor of the cottages and are larger.
PAYABLE LOCALLY: Ylang Spa with steam room and sauna • PADI dive centre • Water−skiing • Sailing boat • Deep sea fishing • Glass bottom boat to Blue Bay Marine Park • Excursions • Bicycles
• Booking discounts are available 1 Oct-22 Dec 2018 and 4 Jan-30 Apr 2019.
• Honeymooners − couples staying a minimum of five nights receive a room discount, one candlelit dinner, one complimentary 20 minute massage and a surprise hotel gift. Valid for complete stays 1 Oct-22 Dec 2018 and 04 Jan-30 Apr 2019. Not combinable with any other offer.
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Buffet breakfast and lunch in Spices Restaurant, dinner in a choice of three restaurants, Spices, Tapas grill and beach bar or Charka Steak house
• Locally produced drinks including beer, wine, spirits, soft drinks from 10am-midnight at the bar
• A selection of drinks in the minibar restocked daily
• Selected land and watersports
Book All Inclusive and everything on this page is included, except for the things shown as at a supplement or payable locally.