For one of the warmest welcomes you could wish for, head to Coin De Mire. Named after the enormous rock you can see across the bay, offering one of the most stunning views the island has to offer. With a cosy atmosphere, and recently renovated in 2017, you're surrounded by traditional Mauritian architecture with a contemporary twist. Not to mention the lovely views you can appreciate as you relax and wander round the tropical gardens. Great for both families and couples.
BOARD BASIS: All Inclusive
LOCATION: Across the road from the beach • Situated between Cap Malheureux fisherman's village and the livelier Grand Baie
SWIM & SUN: Two swimming pools • Beach towels provided
FOOD & DRINK: Main buffet restaurant • Poolside bar • Taba-J Mauritian street food for lunch and snacks • Beach service (beach across the street)
SPORT & RELAXATION: Selected watersports including kayaking, pedal boats, glass bottom boat • Tennis court (Tennis balls extra cost) • French bowls • Gym • Table tennis • Pool table
KIDS: Hotel-run kids' club (3-12yrs)
Child prices available for 17yrs and under
EVERYTHING ELSE: Regular evening entertainment • 24hr reception • Wi-Fi
ROOMS: 122 rooms.
Superior rooms (up to three adults or two adults and one child) have double or twin beds, air conditioning, television, tea and coffee facilities, hairdryer, balcony or terrace and garden views.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Deluxe Rooms, which are larger (two adults and one child).
• Deluxe Family Rooms (three adults or two adults and two children).
• Two bedroom family apartment (four adults or two adults and two children).
PAYABLE LOCALLY: • Kot Nou restaurant open four days per week • Spa offering massage and beauty treatments • Currency exchange • Laundry facilities • Bicycles • Scuba diving, kitesurfing and big game fishing and excursions
Booking discounts apply all year round except peak dates (21 Dec 18 - 06 Jan 19).
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner at the main restaurant, lunch can be taken at Taba-J
• Selection of local drinks served for a minimum 12hrs a day
• Selection of drinks from the minibar
• Afternoon tea 16:00-18:00
• Picnic baskets for day excursions
• 20% discount on one Mauritian massage between 9:00-14:00 based on a minimum five night stay
Book All Inclusive and everything on this page is included, except for the things shown as at a supplement or payable locally.