The legendary and newly renovated La Pirogue Resort and Spa offers an authentic and elegant celebration of tropical island living. All rooms are in a pretty collection of thatched bungalows and pavilions. The facilities are superb and are complemented by additional ones at Sugar Beach that guests can enjoy, not forgetting the beautiful stretch of beach that runs along both resorts.
BOARD BASIS: Half Board, Full Board and All Inclusive are available. A compulsory Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve Gala dinner supplement applies.
LOCATION: In tropical gardens on the west coast
SWIM & SUN: Swimming pool
FOOD & DRINK: Three restaurants offering a variety of cuisine including Wolmar Restaurant − All day dining buffet restaurant, Magenta Grill − Beach Restaurant (seafood & grill) and Coconut Café − Upmarket street food with Mauritian specialties • Three bars • Poolside snack service • Access to restaurants and bars at neighbouring hotel Sugar Beach
SPORT & RELAXATION: Range of complimentary watersports • Glass−bottomed boats • Complimentary green fees at Ile aux Cerfs golf course and return shuttle • Floodlit tennis courts • Volleyball • Table tennis
KIDS: Hotel-run kids' club (3−11yrs) • Teens' club (12−17yrs)
Child prices available for 17yrs and under
EVERYTHING ELSE: Nightly live entertainment
ROOMS: 248 rooms.
Garden Bungalows (up to three adults or two adults and one child under 12yrs or teen under 18yrs) have king-size or twin beds, air conditioning, ceiling fan, 42 inch LCD flat-screen television, Wi-Fi, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, safe, bathroom with bathtub and shower and a terrace.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Premium Garden Bungalow (up to three adults or two adults and one child or teen).
• Beach Pavilion (up to three adults or two adults and two children under 12 yrs or one teen under 18yrs) are more spacious individual bungalows.
• Garden Family Bungalow (up to two adults and four children under 12yrs or two adults and three teens under 18yrs).
• Deluxe Beach Family Pavilion (up to two adults and four children or teens under 18yrs).
• Senior Suite Pavillion (up to two adults).
• Honeymooners - couples receive a discount, free gifts in the rooms including, one T-shirt, one Pareo, one Fruit platter. One romantic dinner per stay (drinks not included), one bottle of sparkling wine, one Honeymoon cake. Valid for complete stays year round. Not combinable with any other offers.
ALL INCLUSIVE OPTION
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner, à la carte at Magenta Grill, Coconut Cafe Mauritian street food for lunch
• Guests can also dine at Sugar Beach on reservation
• Locally produced alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks
• Minibar including soft drinks, juice, water and beer, one refill per day
• Free access to "Ile aux Cerfs Leisure Island" including complimentary boat transfer
• Windsurfing, sailing, kayak, pedal boat, glass bottom boat trip and aqua gym
Other facilities/activities listed on this page may not be part of All Inclusive package.