Adult exclusive for couples, honeymooners and friends, Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel offers an individual and innovative holiday experience. With a refined atmosphere, inspiring open spaces bathed in sunlight and a peaceful ambience, guests come here for the unique and personal special holiday it provides.
BOARD BASIS: Half Board and All Inclusive Premium are available.
LOCATION: Nestled in a private tropical garden around a beautiful cove
SWIM & SUN: Outdoor infinity swimming pool • Sun terrace with sunloungers and parasols
FOOD & DRINK: Mauritian buffet restaurant • Poolside seafood restaurant • Fusion restaurant • Seafront restaurant and bar • Rum bar • Wine cellar
SPORT & RELAXATION: Watersports • Tennis • Gym • Open−air spa with eight treatment rooms
EVERYTHING ELSE: Lounge • Gardens • Reception
ROOMS: 67 rooms.
Deluxe rooms (two adults) feature a canopied four−poster bed, dressing room, air conditioning, satellite television, tea and coffee making facilities, Wi−Fi, full bathroom, and a balcony or terrace with views of the garden or cove.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Deluxe premium rooms have additional media facilities and a sparkling wine and candlelit dinner on arrival.
• Club Junior suites include access to a VIP lounge and concierge service.
• Club senior suites feature much larger living areas.
• Booking discounts apply all year round except peak dates (21 Dec 18- 06 Jan 19).
• Honeymooners - couples staying a minimum of seven nights receive a discount, plus an exotic cooking class, two heart shape macaroons in chef's style, beach bag for the bride and straw hat for the groom, one bottle of sparkling wine on arrival, one exotic fruit plate - in room and one candlelit dinner.
• Honeymoon amenities for Deluxe Premium, Club Junior & Senior Suites (in addition to the amenities in Deluxe Rooms), include romantic breakfast at Le Cove served with sparkling wine - one time during stay, 50% discount on any first booking for treatment at the spa.
ALL INCLUSIVE OPTION
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Breakfast at The Dining Room or continental breakfast in room, Lunch at the Indigo Restaurant & Bar or at the S.T.A.Y. Bar, Dinner at The Dining Room, XO, or The Cove
• A selection of local and international beverages
• Afternoon snacks
• Minibar with soft drinks and local beer
• Access to the Club Lounge for All Inclusive guests
• One 30 minute massage per person per stay
Other facilities/activities listed on this page may not be part of All Inclusive package.