Lily Beach is a stylish five−star island offering an outstanding comprehensive Platinum All Inclusive package. Cutting−edge design, sumptuous dining, chic and comfortable villas, a range of watersports, a multitude of activities and excursions all included. With a breathtaking house-reef just a few metres from the shore and the Platinum All Inclusive plan, Maldivian luxury has never been so affordable.
BOARD BASIS: All Inclusive
A compulsary Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve Gala dinner supplement applies.
LOCATION: Huvahendhoo Island in the South Ari Atoll • Transfers by seaplane from Malé international airport, transfer time approximately 25 minutes • Guests have free access to the VIP Lily Beach lounge at the seaplane terminal
SWIM & SUN: Two pools, one of which is an infinity pool with whirlpool • Kids' section of pool
FOOD & DRINK: Lily Maa Main dining room • Main bar • Pool bar • Aqua bar also serving lunch • Vibes bar also serving lunch, with weekly live entertainment
SPORT & RELAXATION: Sports centre • Tennis court • Volleyball • Futsal playground • Gym • Non motorised watersports • House reef 10-50m from the shore, snorkeling equipment is included
KIDS: Hotel−run kids' club
Child prices available for 11yrs and under
EVERYTHING ELSE: 24hr medical centre • Wi-Fi • A fantastic coral reef
ROOMS: 125 villas.
Beach Villas (up to three adults or two adults and two children) are semi−detached with satellite television, ceiling fan, tea and coffee, espresso−making facilities, safe and CD/DVD player.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Family Villas (up to four adults and two children) are interconnecting beach villas.
• Lagoon Villas (up to three adults or two adults and two children) on the edge of the lagoon also have open−air bathrooms and direct access to the water.
• Deluxe Water Villas are fully over the lagoon and also offer a plunge pool on the sun deck, a glass panelled floor and direct access to the water.
• Sunset Water Suite.
PAYABLE LOCALLY: Les Turquoise d’Aqua fine dining open for dinner • Tamarind à la carte speciality restaurant (one dinner included) • Tamara by Mandara Spa • Gift shop • Photo studio • Sport shop • Segways • Jewellery shop
PLEASE NOTE a minimum stay of four nights applies 24 Dec−4 Jan.
• Honeymooners staying four nights, receive a bottle of champagne, special heart shape cake, local exotic flowers and fruit basket, a four course romantic candlelit dinner on the beach, voucher 50USD per person at Tamara by Mandara Spa (select treatments), turndown service (first or second evening), in-villa bath ceremony and bed decoration. Stay a minimum of 7 nights, bride also receives 50% off the accommodation. Offer not combinable with any other offers.
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Platinum All Inclusive includes buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Two à la carte options for lunch at Vibes and Aqua
• One à la carte dinner in Tamarind
• Drinks in all restaurants and bars including premium alcoholic and non−alcoholic cocktails, fruit juices, over 80 international wines and selected champagne
• Premium minibar restocked regularly including beer, wine, soft drinks and some snacks
• Two excursions per person, chose from Coral Garden snorkelling, fishing trip, sunset cruise, trip to a local fishing village
Other facilities/activities listed on this page may not be part of All Inclusive package.