Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa is a secluded yet vibrant adult−only resort. Well−equipped accommodation is scattered across the beach or ocean and is designed to afford privacy. Four different dining facilities, plus a wealth of watersports, including diving and a Cenvaree spa are sure to make this a popular choice.
BOARD BASIS: Half Board Plus, All Inclusive and All Inclusive Gold are available. Half Board Plus includes daily breakfast and dinner in Oceans restaurant together with a three hour open bar in the restaurant to accompany dinner. Guests on Half Board wishing to take dinner in a specialty restaurant will be offered an allowance of US$40 per adult per meal. This credit can be used against the daily Chef’s Choice menu (three courses priced at $40) or they may select from the à la carte menu and pay any difference. There is no set menu at the Arabic specialty restaurant (Al Khaimah), which offers an à la carte credit of $40 only.
LOCATION: On the island of Giraavaru in the North Malé Atoll • Transfer by speedboat from Malé international airport, transfer time approximately 15 minutes
SWIM & SUN: Beachfront swimming pool
FOOD & DRINK: Four restaurants including Oceans Restaurant for all−day dining, Authentic Arabic fare in Al Khaimah, Bedouin tent, La Brezza Italian speciality restaurant and Suan Bua serving Thai cuisine • Three bars including Giraavaru Lobby Bar, Waves pool bar swim up for cocktails around the pool and Viu bar − the Signature Overwater Bar
SPORT & RELAXATION: PADI diving school • Watersports centre • Fitness centre • Spa Cenvaree
EVERYTHING ELSE: Wi-Fi
ROOMS: Oceanfront Villas (up to two adults) feature air conditioning, ceiling fan, satellite television, DVD player, Wi−Fi, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, terrace with private sunloungers just steps away from the beach.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Deluxe Oceanfront Villas with private sunloungers steps away from the lagoon and including an outdoor garden with a spa bathtub.
• Deluxe Water Villas, with terrace and sunloungers and direct access to the lagoon.
• Deluxe Sunset Water Villas also offer spectacular sunsets.
• Premium Deluxe Spa villa, with terrace and sunloungers, an outdoor spa bathtub and direct access to the lagoon.
Please Note children 11yrs and under are not permitted at this resort.
ALL INCLUSIVE OPTION
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner plus afternoon tea
• Drinks including selected cockails
• A credit towards à la carte dining in any of the resort's restaurants
• Non-motorised watersports and snorkeling equipment
All Inclusive Gold option includes:
• Dine anywhere, allows you to dine in any outlet with a prior reservation (may exclude select premium items)
• In−room minibar restocked daily
• One daily spa per room or up to three dives per villa, per week