This high quality resort is one of the longest in the Maldives and its spacious accommodation rests on pristine white shores over a turquoise lagoon. Each villa and suite is contemporary in style and separated by greenery to allow guests privacy and relaxation. Amongst its exceptional features is the first vegetarian gourmet restaurant in the Maldives and a spa where holistic treatments can be savoured in tranquil rooms within the lush tropical gardens. It's ideal for trying watersports and several popular dive sites are close by.
BOARD BASIS: All Inclusive
LOCATION: On the 2km long Kanifushi Island in the Lhaviyani Atoll • Transfer by seaplane from Malé international airport, transfer time approximately 30 minutes
SWIM & SUN: Two swimming pools with an exclusive adults only pool
FOOD & DRINK: THE SPICE main buffet restaurant, JUST VEG - serving vegetarian cusine a first in the Maldives, THE SUNSET speciality fine dining (once per week) • Three bars including two pool bars
SPORT & RELAXATION: Watersports including windsurfing, sailing, canoes, paddle boards and snorkelling • Aquaerobics • Beach volleyball • Sports complex with one floodlit tennis court, swimming pool and gym
KIDS: Hotel−run kids' club (4mths−5yrs) and activities
Child prices available for 14yrs and under
EVERYTHING ELSE: Daily activities and evening entertainment including mocktail mixing classes • Wi-Fi
ROOMS: 132 villas and suites.
Sunset Beach Villas (up to three adults plus one child or two adults and two children) on the beachfront are detached with queen−size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, tea and coffee making facilities, minibar, flat−screen television, DVD player, mp3 docking station, hairdryer, open−air bathroom with whirlpool bathtub and veranda with daybed.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Sunset Junior Suites (up to three adults plus one child or two adults and two children) with 40 inch flat−screen television, portable wine cooler, bottle of sparkling wine on arrival, canapes, daily fruit basket, two bottles of wine, restocked daily, plus two additional bottles of choice from the Platinum plus alcohol menu.
• Sunset Pool Villas (up to three adults plus one child or two adults and two children) with veranda, private pool and special benefits including welcome bottle of champagne, daily fruit basket, buggy service, in−villa set menu breakfast and butler service.
• Sunset Family Two Bedroom Villas classed as some of the largest beach family villas in the Maldives (up to four adults and two children, or three adults and three children, or two adults and four children) and are interconnecting with separate outdoor access.
PAYABLE LOCALLY: Dining at Teppanyaki grill • Additional Dining at THE SUNSET Specialty Restaurant (outside the once per week per guest) • PADI dive centre • Motorised watersports • Additional excursions outside of package • Akiri Spa by Mandara with Ayurveda therapies, sauna, steam room and whirlpool • Bicycles
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Platinum All Inclusive includes, buffet dining; à la carte lunch; one à la carte fine dining per week; selection of snacks
• Minibar restocked twice daily
• Hot, soft and alcoholic drinks including international brands, spirits, beer, liqueur and Platinum Plus wine menu,
• One sunset fishing excursion, one complimentary selected excursion, two snorkelling excursions per day
• One 50% discount from a selection of couples massages, 20% discount on first two regular dives (PADI certificate required)
• Non−motorised watersports
Other facilities/activities listed on this page may not be part of All Inclusive package.