The Family Life Mallorca Mar is in a great spot on the waterfront, just a five-minute drive from Cala Millor.
Staying here puts you right on the seafront. In fact, the pool is just metres away from the rocky shoreline. For lazy days at a more traditional beach, head to Cala Millor – the hotel runs a shuttle bus there and back.
The bedrooms are simple but smart, and geared up for families. They all come with kitchenettes and a balcony or a terrace, and you can opt for an apartment for a bit more space.
A large, lagoon-style pool takes centre stage on the outdoor terrace. Palm trees and beach entry zones give it a tropical feel, and there’s a poolside bar to keep you going with drinks.
Little ones get their own splash zone. It’s accessorised with a tipping bucking and seven slides, including animal-shaped ones and a curvy chute.
FOOD & DRINK
The buffet restaurant sets the scene for show cooking and themed nights. If you want to dine à la carte, try out the Tavern, where tapas-style feasts are on the cards. Elsewhere, Thea’s Coffee Shop* can revitalise you.
The pool bar is the place to be in the daytime. Come sundown, though, the lounge bar is the place for evening drinks.
SPORTS & ACTIVITIES
Tennis* and volleyball courts mean there are plenty of options to keep active. There’s a team of dedicated activities hosts, too, who lead organised games and fitness sessions, like yoga and pilates.
The kids’ clubs cater to children of all ages, and there’s a BabyClub* for the smallest guests. Teens, meanwhile, get a chill-out spot all to themselves, called The Hangout.
The evening schedule sees child-friendly shows and discos followed by family-focussed spectacles, including singing, dancing, and cabarets.
HEALTH & BEAUTY
Step into the spa* to find an indoor pool with hydro-massage jets, as well as a sauna and a whirlpool. Pick from a list of massages and facials, or go for something different, like a treatment bath filled with honey, olive oil or algae.
GOOD TO KNOW
This hotel was formerly known as Grupotel Esperanza Mar
All rooms have been refurbished from 2016, and come with a balcony or terrace, two sofa beds, one in the bedroom and one in the lounge, air-conditioning and heating, telephone, two satellite TVs, free Wi-Fi, a separate bathroom with hairdryer, a fully equipped kitchenette, lounge and a safe. Rooms are available as 1 bedroom apartment, 2 bedroom apartment and studio. Upgrade to a premium 1 bedroom apartment for limited sea views.
• 25m from seafront • 500m from the harbour of Cala Bona • 2km from Cala Millor
No of Pools
No of Kids' Pools
No of Restaurants
No of Bars
Along with the standard All Inclusive package, you'll be treated to these benefits:
- Kids' club
- Show cooking
- International cusine
- Theme nights
• Kids' pool and splash park • Playground • Kids club for 3 -11 year olds
TUI FAMILY LIFE FOR BABIES
• BabyClub for 0-3 year-olds
• Fully equipped Baby Lounge, located away from the heat of the sun
• Parent and toddler sessions
• Bamse Club for 3-5 year-olds
• @611 Club for 6-11 year-olds
• Regular appearances from Captain T and Bamse Bear
• Family-friendly activities and entertainment throughout the day
• Evening sessions in the Kids' Clubs, at least three times a week
• Early evening shows and discos every night for our younger guests
• The Hangout for 12-15 year-olds, a dedicated chill-out space that's grown-up-free
• Connect to free wifi while connecting to new friends
• Free programme of daily activities
All BabyClubs and kids' clubs are run to international standards by fully-trained staff