Choice is the watchword at Family Life Flamingo Beach – there are three outdoor pools, three restaurants and a great selection of activities.
Family Life Flamingo Beach - formerly known as Holiday Village Flamingo Beach - is a collection of family-friendly apartments set out around three restaurants, three pools and sports facilities. A beach and a handful of restaurants are just two minutes’ walk away.
Apartments are housed in typically-Mediterranean whitewashed villas. Inside, they have a fresh, contemporary design and come with kitchenettes, large sofas and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels*.
The main pool is a big, curvy number, surrounded by loungers and parasols. Then you’ve got a second pool that’s designed for activities, like water polo, and a third that’s reserved for chilling out.
Little ones are spoilt for choice pool-wise. Along with separate swimming spots for children and babies, there’s a splash park that comes complete with slides, a waterfall palm tree and a tilting bucket.
FOOD & DRINK
The restaurant count totals three. A buffet eateries serve a selection of international and local dishes. Then there’s the Taverna, where you can tuck into Spanish-style tapas with a side of sea views.
Steak cooked on a hot volcanic stone is the speciality at the Mediterranean place. And for snacks and drinks, you’ve got the poolside café-bar and Thea’s Coffee Shop*.
SPORTS & ACTIVITIES
Relaxing yoga sessions and sports, like tennis and football, are on the activities agenda. Younger guests can get involved with the children’s clubs, while teenagers make use of The Hangout.
The BabyClub* is geared up for entertaining toddlers and the Baby Lounge comes stocked with feeding and changing facilities. A playground with slides and climbing frames is also tucked within the grounds.
Family-friendly entertainment takes to the stage after dark, including live music. For children, you’ve got mini-discos and shows starring Captain T and Bamse the Bear.
HEALTH & BEAUTY
Massages, facials and body scrubs are on the treatment list at the hotel’s mini-spa*. You can also unwind in the sauna* or go for a workout at the gym.
These apartments come with all the essentials including air-conditioning, Wi-Fi and a balcony or terrace. You can choose between 1, 2 or 3-bedrooms. For a bit extra you can upgrade to a superior 1-bedroom apartment with upgraded furnishings and extras like a DVD player, bathrobe and slippers.
• Local ferries to Fuerteventura • Rubicon Yachting Marina is further along the resort • The harbour is just a stroll away
No of Pools
No of Kids' Pools
No of Restaurants
No of Bars
Along with the standard All Inclusive package, you'll be treated to these benefits:
- Multi-sports court
- Spanish cuisine
- Buffet dining
• BabyClub for 0-3 year-olds
• Fully equipped Baby Lounge, located away from the heat of the sun
• Parent and toddler sessions
• Bamse Club for 3-5 year-olds
• @611 Club for 6-11 year-olds
• Regular appearances from Captain T and Bamse Bear
• Family-friendly activities and entertainment throughout the day
• Evening sessions in the Kids' Clubs, at least three times a week
• Early evening shows and discos every night for our younger guests
• The Hangout for 12-15 year-olds, a dedicated chill-out space that's grown-up-free
• Connect to free wifi while connecting to new friends
• Free programme of daily activities
All BabyClubs and kids' clubs are run to international standards by fully-trained staff