Pelagos Suites Hotel has clinched a tranquil spot in Lambi and all its suites are bright and modern. It's close to the beach and offers a good choice of bars and restaurants. Kos' historic centre is just a bus ride away too. With a variety of things to do families will be right at home here. The small waterpark and fun kids' club is great for keeping the kids entertained. The complex consists of three large outdoor pools each with a smaller children's pool on the side for all family members to enjoy, while the two restaurants serve up mouth−watering dishes.
BOARD BASIS: All Inclusive
LOCATION: Sand−and−shingle beach 50m away • 900m to restaurants and bars • 1km to Lambi with bars and restaurants • 3km from Kos Town (bus stop directly outside the hotel)
SWIM & SUN: Three swimming pools • Two whirlpools • Small kids' waterpark with slides • Three kids' pools • Sun terrace with sunloungers and parasols • Pool/beach towels
FOOD & DRINK: Main buffet restaurant • À la carte restaurant (one visit per stay) • Two pool bars • Adult-only terrace bar
SPORT & RELAXATION: Five−a−side football • Basketball • Jogging track • Gym
KIDS: Lollo & Bernie Kids' Club (3-7yrs) and Junior Club (8-11yrs) from 18 May-27 Oct 2019 • Playground
Child prices available for 11yrs and under
EVERYTHING ELSE: Games and quizzes • Library • 24hr reception • Wi−Fi throughout the hotel
ROOMS: 207 suites and villas.
Studio Suite Rooms (up to two adults and one child) have a double or twin beds plus a sofa bed, air conditioning, satellite television, fridge, Wi-Fi, safe, hairdryer, shower over bath and balcony or terrace.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Junior Suites (up to two adults and one child) are open plan with pool or garden view.
• Superior Suite (up to three adults and one child) have a main bedroom plus a separate living area.
• Junior Suites (two adults) with a shared swimming pool and a sea view.
• Family Suites (up to three adults or two adults and two children) have a master bedroom with double bed plus a separate living area with a sofa bed and pool or garden view. The two rooms may be separated by sliding doors.
• Two Bedroom Family Suites (Grand Suites) (up to four adults and two children) have two bedrooms, one with double bed and one with twin beds, a separate living area with a sofa bed and pool view.
• Two Bedroom Grand Villas with private pool (up to four adults and one child) have two master bedrooms, a separate living area, DVD player, tea and coffee making facilities and two bathrooms.
OFFICIAL RATING: 5 star
PAYABLE LOCALLY: Mini−market • Bicycles • Tennis • Bottled water • Fresh fruit juice
PLEASE NOTE: you'll need to pay a Tourist Tax locally at this accommodation.
• Free access to the children's waterpark.
• Late check−out rooms available until 6pm from £55 per room.
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner plus an Italian à la carte restaurant (one visit per stay, reservation required)
• A selection of drinks including wine, beer and local spirits are served from 10am-11pm
• Snacks served at selected times during the day along with afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes and biscuits and ice cream
• Animation programme throughout the day for the whole family including aquaerobics, darts and basketball
Book All Inclusive and everything on this page is included, except for things shown as at a supplement or payable locally. See All Inclusive (section F at back of brochure) for details.