The Family Life Janna e Sole opened in May 2017 – it's got a new look, a triple helping of pools, and a handy shuttle ready to whisk you to the nearby beach.
Here, you can look forward to smart bedrooms, plus all the Family Life hallmarks, like Thea’s Coffee Shop* and an action-packed entertainment venue.
The property is made up of low-rise, Sardinian-style buildings that overlook miles of hilly countryside. There’s a small sandy beach just beyond the greenery – a shuttle will do the legwork for you.
You can spend lazy days in the sun next to a trio of curvy pools. They tick off a special swimming spot for kids, plus an all-new adults-only quiet pool that’s just right for a bit of downtime while the brood gets stuck in to activities.
FOOD & DRINK
Main meals are catered for in the buffet restaurant, where youngsters get their very own section to browse. Aside from that, you can book into the Taverna for family-friendly meals, or the Mediterranean Green & Grill à la carte. You'll be able to dine at each of these restaurants once per week as part of your All Inclusive package.
You’ll have a snack bar to keep you going throughout the day. And, Thea’s Coffee Shop* will hand out steamy lattes and icy smoothies. After dark, meanwhile, you'll be able to tuck into wine and nibbles at the adults-only bar*.
SPORTS & ACTIVITIES
The sports and activities hosts will arrange games on the hotel's multi-purpose courts, and there's a brand-new wellness platform to practise your yoga poses and pilates stretches on. Plus, you can take your pick from a selection of Les Mills™ exercise classes.
Toddlers to tweens will be able to make friends in the kids’ club, while the older ones get involved in The Hangout. New parents can make use of the BabyClub at feeding and nap times, which also runs dedicated Parent & Baby sessions.
There's a new, state-of-the-art outdoor theatre. Here, you’ll catch the likes of early evening mini discos, children’s sing-alongs, cabaret shows, and live music.
The stylish wine bar's* reserved for over 18s, so you catch some well-deserved chill-out time after dark.
HEALTH & BEAUTY
There’s a gym equipped with all the workout essentials, as well as a small spa* that ticks off a sauna and treatment rooms where you can take some time out for a massage*.
All rooms here feature free Wi-Fi, air-con, satellite TV, a safety deposit box and a balcony. Options include double rooms for three adults and a child, double rooms for 2, double rooms for 3 and double rooms for 2 adults and a child. Or you can go for a 1 bedroom family room with a separate double bedroom that has a pair of extra beds in it.
• 600m to the beach • 2km to Porto Ottiolu Marina • 4km to Budoni
No of Pools
No of Kids' Pools
No of Restaurants
No of Bars
Along with the standard All Inclusive package, you'll be treated to these benefits:
- 1 visit to the Taverna per week
- 1 visit to the Green & Grill per week
• BabyClub for 0-3 year-olds
• Fully equipped Baby Lounge, located away from the heat of the sun
• Parent and toddler sessions
• Bamse Club for 3-5 year-olds
• @611 Club for 6-11 year-olds
• Regular appearances from Captain T and Bamse Bear
• Family-friendly activities and entertainment throughout the day
• Evening sessions in the Kids' Clubs, at least three times a week
• Early evening shows and discos every night for our younger guests
• The Hangout for 12-15 year-olds, a dedicated chill-out space that's grown-up-free
• Connect to free wifi while connecting to new friends
• Free programme of daily activities
All BabyClubs and kids' clubs are run to international standards by fully-trained staff