You get something for everyone at the Family Life Baia di Conte – it has a top pool scene, and a great activities line-up on offer.
The Family Life Baia di Conte is backed by the tree-cloaked hills of Porto Conte natural park. It’s got a private beach and, despite its rural setting, the hotel's only a 20-minute drive from Alghero.
This place is really popular with families, especially in the summer months. That said, there's something for everyone, from a huge list of sports to a peaceful spa.
There’s a big pool here, set in a sunny terrace and surrounded by gardens. A tensile-roofed pool bar will keep you going with drinks and snacks. Smaller swimmers can choose from a pair of donut-shaped kids’ pools.
FOOD & DRINK
You can expect big spreads in the buffet restaurant, which offers dishes from around the world. There’s a speciality taverna restaurant, too, and Thea’s Coffee Shop*, which serves up freshly-brewed coffees.
SPORTS & ACTIVITIES
The activity list here reads off like a scroll. There is a host of tennis courts and a football pitch, plus you can try out table tennis and volleyball. Games and tournaments are regularly organised by the staff.
A handful of watersports*, like canoeing* and sailing*, are available on the beach. Little ones, meanwhile, can drop in to the kids’ club, and teens can relax in The Hangout.
There’s a packed evening agenda, which ticks off everything from mini-discos to cabaret shows. Alternatively, you can escape to one of the bars for a quieter evening.
HEALTH & BEAUTY
You can book in for a full body massage at the hotel’s spa*. There’s a sauna*, a whirlpool* and a gym, too.
GOOD TO KNOW
This hotel was formerly known as Baia di Conte
You can find double rooms here, with some offering a sea view. If you're after extra space, suites come with a lounge area. And for those with little ones, there's family rooms available. All rooms come with a balcony or a terrace. Plus, free Wi-fi and air-conditioning is provided.
• Set in the Porto Conte area, 17km from the centre of Alghero • Located on Sardinia’s west coast • Set on a private beach • Close to natural park of Porto Conte and marine protected areas of Capo Caccia and Isola Piana • 15km from Alghero airport
No of Pools
No of Kids' Pools
No of Restaurants
No of Bars
Along with the standard All Inclusive package, you'll be treated to these benefits:
- Tennis courts
- Beach volleyball
- Table tennis
- 1 speciality restaurant visit per week
• 2 kids’ pools • Kids' club for 3-11 year olds • Baby Club for 0 to 3-year-olds • Soft play area
TUI FAMILY LIFE FOR BABIES
• BabyClub for 0-3 year-olds
• Fully equipped Baby Lounge, located away from the heat of the sun
• Parent and toddler sessions
• Bamse Club for 3-5 year-olds
• @611 Club for 6-11 year-olds
• Regular appearances from Captain T and Bamse Bear
• Family-friendly activities and entertainment throughout the day
• Evening sessions in the Kids' Clubs, at least three times a week
• Early evening shows and discos every night for our younger guests
• The Hangout for 12-15 year-olds, a dedicated chill-out space that's grown-up-free
• Connect to free wifi while connecting to new friends
• Free programme of daily activities
All BabyClubs and kids' clubs are run to international standards by fully-trained staff