Staring out over the Mediterranean, the Palladium Palmyra is on the peaceful seafront of San Antonio Bay, but within easy reach of the vibrant island nightlife. The rooms have been recently refurbished and are spacious and stylish. Watch your chef masterfully create your chosen dish at the live show cooking area of the hotel restaurant and try a host of delicious international cuisines at the buffet. Spend the evening sipping on cocktails and listening to the sounds of beautiful live music in the piano bar, with glass walls showcasing gorgeous golden sunsets.
BOARD BASIS: All Inclusive
LOCATION: Directly on the seafront of San Antonio with great access to the beach 600m from the resort centre
SWIM & SUN: Outdoor pool • Whirlpool • Sun terrace with sunloungers and parasols
FOOD & DRINK: Buffet and à la carte restaurant with show cooking and theme nights • Bar
SPORT & RELAXATION: Volleyball • Aerobics • Fitness classes • Gym • Aquatic gym • Darts • French bowls • Table tennis
EVERYTHING ELSE: Evening entertainment including live music and shows • 24hr reception • Wi-Fi
ROOMS: 166 rooms.
Double rooms (two-three people) have one double or two single beds plus an additional bed (if required), air conditioning, flat-screen satellite television, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, Wi-Fi, safe (payable locally), hairdryer, shower room and balcony or terrace.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Single rooms with or without sea view.
• Double sea view rooms.
OFFICIAL RATING: 4+ star
PAYABLE LOCALLY: Pool/beach towels • Room service • Laundry service • Massages • Pool table • Internet corner • Premium snacks and meal options • Premium branded drinks including bottled beers, cocktails and spirits
PLEASE NOTE: you’ll need to pay a Tourist Tax locally at this accommodation.
• 20kg luggage allowance.
• Free 'Choose Your Seat' service.
Inflight benefits are available on return flights with Thomas Cook Airlines only.
• Pre-bookable return taxi transfers available.
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner with show cooking and weekly themed dinners
• Alcoholic drinks including a selection of cocktails and international branded spirits 10am-1am
• À la carte option for dinner twice per week (reservation required)
• Snacks and ice cream plus afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes and biscuits
• A variety of sports, games and activities including walking tours, food and wine tasting plus frequent evening entertainment
Book All Inclusive and everything on this page is included, except for things shown as at a supplement or payable locally.