Situated on the calm bay of Pedi beach seafront in a delightfully tranquil setting, the Pedi Beach Hotel offers guests a warm welcome. The hotel is approximately 6 kilometres from Symi Town, where you will find stunning neo-classical architecture and picturesque scenery as well as plenty of quaint Greek tavernas and cafes. The rooms at the Pedi Beach are comfortable with a traditional feel, and the restaurant offers a good range of tasty Mediterranean dishes including excellent Greek specialities. For those seeking a peaceful and relaxing holiday along with a taste of traditional Greece, the Pedi Beach Hotel is the perfect choice.
- 24 hou reception
- Bar serving a good variety of drinks including cocktails
- Restaurant serving a varied Mediterranean menu
- TV lounge
- Safety deposit boxes
- WiFi in public areas (payable locally)
- WiFi in rooms (payable locally)
- Air conditioning (included in price between 15/06-15/09, other dates are payable locally).
- The beautiful Pedi beach is right on the doorstep.
Twin bedded rooms sleep 2/3 with private bathroom with bath or shower, TV, radio, telephone and a balcony or terrace with side sea view. Superior rooms sleeping 2 with sea view and single rooms with side sea view are also available at a supplement.
Official Rating:B Class
Our Opinion:Set in a delightfully tranquil setting, offering guests a warm welcome
Official Rating: B Class