Jaw-dropping scenery, attractive accommodation and top-class Mediterranean dining makes the relaxed Parga Beach Resort one of the top choices for Olympic Holidays' guests.
On Valtos Beach with sand, sea and sun loungers just a step away, the resort is a beach lover's dream and more for variety there are three pools and a beach bar serving drinks and snacks.
Families love the children’s pool and playground, plus there is free use of a fully-equipped gym for guests who like to keep up their fitness routine.
Cute bungalows are scattered throughout lush greenery of olive trees and colourful plants. The comfortable, bright rooms are beautifully furnished and sleep between two and five people, featuring private porches, bathroom, air conditioning and free wifi. Room service is also available.
Dine in style and choose from a la carte menus while overlooking the sea and hill-top castle in Parga. From traditional Greek cuisine to healthy grilled meat dishes, meals are made with fresh ingredients, using recipes by top-class chefs.
In a small bay and relatively unspoilt, the picture-postcard resort of Parga is not far on foot or by water taxi. The charming harbour, cobbled streets and pretty red-roofed houses draped with fragrant jasmine are a 'must-see'.
The resort is also the ideal base for trips to the surrounding villages and beaches or further afield, including boat trips to bustling Corfu Town and the island of Paxos.
- 24 hr reception
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar (payable locally)
- 24 hr room service
- Safety deposit boxes
- Tea and coffee making facilities (only in suites)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- A la carte gourmet restaurant
- Beach bar.
- The hotels restaurant which invites you to experience a wide selection of dishes made from fresh ingredients and healthy recipes. Meals are made to suit every taste, including grilled meat dishes and traditional meals. Guests can enjoy a beautiful view of the sea and the castle of Parga from the restaurant.
- 3 swimming pools and 1 kids pool
- Located directly on Valtos Beach
- Many beautiful beaches in the area
- Watersports school (under separate management)
- Free use of gym.
With a mixture of one or two storeys the accommodation is scattered throughout lush greenery full of olive trees, plants and flowers.
Twin rooms sleep 2/3 with air conditioning, direct dial telephone, fridge, satellite TV and a private bathroom with a garden view, deluxe rooms sleep 2/4 with inland or side sea view and suites sleep 2/5 with garden view are also available at a supplement.
Official Rating:4 Star
Our Opinion:The unspoilt charm of Parga and a sandy beachfront makes the Parga Beach Resort one of the most popular on Greece’s beautiful Ionian coast.
Official Rating: 4 Star