TUI Family Life Playa Feliz is in a peaceful seafront spot. Guests can also use the facilities at the Hotel Orquidea next door, which include a kids’ splash pool and nightly shows.
The TUI Family Life Playa Feliz sits right against the seafront, five minutes’ walk from a sand-and-shingle beach. Its spacious, family-sized apartments open out onto a large balcony or terrace, with views of the gardens or the sea.
Location-wise, this place is in a peaceful, tucked-away spot. There’s a bus stop a few minutes’ walk away, where you can catch a ride to the nearby towns of San Augustin and Maspalomas.
An anchor-shaped pool sits at the centre of the palm-lined terrace. It’s pulled up against the ocean, so you get sea views as you swim. There’s a separate pool for kids as well.
You’ll also have access to the pool at the Hotel Orquidea next door. It’s a big, curvy number and comes with a children’s splash pool with slides and fountains.
FOOD & DRINK
A spread of Mediterranean fare is laid out at the buffet restaurant, which has a terrace for dining al fresco. There’s also the à la carte Taverna restaurant*, with a selection of meze dishes on the menu.
Coffees and snacks, including ice-creams and pancakes, are available from Thea’s*. You can also get cocktails at the poolside bar.
SPORTS & ACTIVITIES
Aerobics, tennis and water polo are on the activities line-up. Little ones can spend time at the kids’ club, or let loose at the playground, which comes with swings and slides. Teens, meanwhile, will love The Hangout.
Indoors, there’s a games room with billiards tables and arcade-style machines. Down at the beach, you can sign up for watersports* like windsurfing and kayaking.
The post-sunset entertainment is mainly geared up for little ones, with clowns performing magic tricks and shows where they’re encouraged to join in. There’s also nightly live music and cabaret acts.
HEALTH & BEAUTY
Over 16s can use the spa* at the Hotel Orquidea next door. As well as a pool with in-water loungers and hydro-jets, it’s got a big hot tub, a steam bath and a Finnish sauna.
There’s a gym that’s stocked with weights and cardio machines. You can also sign up for fitness classes like pilates and aqua aerobics.
All apartments here feature Wi-Fi*, a fully-equipped kitchenette, air-conditioning and satellite TV. 1-bedroom apartments have space for 4, or bigger group can opt for a duplex 2-bedroom apartment for up to 6.
• Seafront location • Close to the beach
No of Pools
No of Kids' Pools
No of Restaurants
No of Bars
ALL INCLUSIVE OPTION
Along with the standard All Inclusive package, you'll be treated to these benefits:
- Outdoor fitness area
- Aqua aerobics
- Kids' dining
- A la carte dining
• Children's clubs • The Hangout for teens • Children's pool • Playground • Children's dining • Parent and baby facilities • BabyClub*
TUI FAMILY LIFE FOR BABIES
• BabyClub for 0-3 year-olds
• Fully equipped Baby Lounge, located away from the heat of the sun
• Parent and toddler sessions
• Bamse Club for 3-5 year-olds
• @611 Club for 6-11 year-olds
• Regular appearances from Captain T and Bamse Bear
• Family-friendly activities and entertainment throughout the day
• Evening sessions in the Kids' Clubs, at least three times a week
• Early evening shows and discos every night for our younger guests
• The Hangout for 12-15 year-olds, a dedicated chill-out space that's grown-up-free
• Connect to free wifi while connecting to new friends
• Free programme of daily activities
All BabyClubs and kids' clubs are run to international standards by fully-trained staff