The TUI Family Life Las Pitas serves up the complete family package, with children’s entertainment day and night and a couple of restaurants to choose from.
The TUI Family Life Las Pitas apartments are tucked away in a quiet spot within the grounds of the Hotel Orquidea, where you’ll be just a short walk from the palm-surrounded pools and restaurants.
Backed by hilly countryside, each whitewashed apartment has a fridge, hob and microwave, and a balcony or terrace to soak up the relaxing garden views.
The two outdoor pools take centre stage at this lively resort, and kids will love the splash pool which comes with a slide.
Sunloungers line the edge of the pool area, which has views through the palm leaves across the Atlantic Ocean. The snack bars and restaurants are just a few steps away, so you won’t have to leave your lounger for long.
FOOD & DRINK
The buffet restaurant is split into two, with different sections for families and couples. International and Canarian dishes make up the spread. There are two pool bars and two snack bars – including the Taverna by the Sea.
You can watch the chefs grill meat on charcoal stone in the cave-like El Sultan* à la carte restaurant, or try Arroz Caldoso, a local brothy rice dish. Cocktails are served on the Orquídea Bar’s outdoor terrace, and you can grab hot drinks at Thea's Coffee Shop*.
SPORTS & ACTIVITIES
The multisports court is the ideal place for basketball or football, but for something slightly different there is water polo and volleyball.
Earn bragging rights over the rest of the family in a game of minigolf, or let the children create their own adventure at the playground. Teens, meanwhile, can head to The Hangout.
There are regular Kids’ Club events after dark, so you can grab a drink from the bar while the youngsters strut their stuff on stage.
HEALTH & BEAUTY
The Orquidea Club Spa* is open to guests aged 16 and over, with a choice of indoor and outdoor pools. There’s also a hot tub, a steam bath and a Finnish sauna.
Dedicated fitness fanatics can sign up with a professional fitness trainer*. You can also grab a racket or don your swimming costume for sports lessons.
The rooms here had a reburb for May 2016, so expect a fresh new look. Studios and apartments are kitted out with holiday essentials like air-conditioning and fully-equipped kitchenettes with a fridge, hob and microwave. They're complete with a balcony or terrace, too. Limited sea view studios and apartments are also available.
• In a quiet hillside location • 50m to the beach • 20m to local shops, bars and restaurants • 20m to the centre of resort
No of Pools
No of Kids' Pools
No of Restaurants
No of Bars
ALL INCLUSIVE OPTION
Along with the standard All Inclusive package, you'll be treated to these benefits:
- Kids' dining
- Local drinks
• Children's pool with slide • Miniclub • Playground • Play area in the à la carte restaurant
TUI FAMILY LIFE FOR BABIES
• BabyClub for 0-3 year-olds
• Fully equipped Baby Lounge, located away from the heat of the sun
• Parent and toddler sessions
• Bamse Club for 3-5 year-olds
• @611 Club for 6-11 year-olds
• Regular appearances from Captain T and Bamse Bear
• Family-friendly activities and entertainment throughout the day
• Evening sessions in the Kids' Clubs, at least three times a week
• Early evening shows and discos every night for our younger guests
• The Hangout for 12-15 year-olds, a dedicated chill-out space that's grown-up-free
• Connect to free wifi while connecting to new friends
• Free programme of daily activities
All BabyClubs and kids' clubs are run to international standards by fully-trained staff