Experience traditional Goan hospitality right in the heart of town at the Country Inn & Suites. You can easily explore everything Candolim has to offer with the beach, markets and restaurants close by. Enjoy the laid-back atmosphere and beautiful gardens. There's a pool surrounded by palm trees and a seriously tempting spa for you to unwind in.
BOARD BASIS: Bed & Breakfast, Half Board, Full Board and All Inclusive are available. New Year's Eve Gala meals included.
LOCATION: On a side street in the centre of Candolim • 600m from the beach • 200m from resort amenities
SWIM & SUN: Swimming pool • Kids' section of pool • Pool towels
FOOD & DRINK: Restaurant with indoor/outdoor seating • Chill & Grill restaurant • Two bars • Room service
SPORT & RELAXATION: Fitness centre • Spa
Child prices available for 17yrs and under
EVERYTHING ELSE: Occasional evening entertainment • 24hr reception • Free Wi−Fi (selected areas) • Laundry service
ROOMS: 122 rooms and suites.
Deluxe Garden View Rooms (up to three adults) have individually controlled air conditioning, LCD satellite television, tea and coffee making facilities, safe, shower room and balcony.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Deluxe Pool View Rooms.
• Standard Twin Rooms.
PLEASE NOTE due to the narrow streets in Candolim the transfer coach may drop you off a short walk away. Porters will be on hand to help with your luggage on request.
• Free upgrade from Bed & Breakfast to Half Board for completed stays between 1 Nov 2019-20 Dec 2019 and 17 Jan 2020-30th Apr 2020. For bookings made up until 30 Sep 2019.
• Free upgrade from Half Board to Full Board for completed stays between 1 Nov 2019-20 Dec 2019 and 17 Jan 2020-30 Apr 2020. For bookings made up until 30 Sep 2019.
• You can add on the four-day Taste of India tour within a 14-night stay. Please call for details.
• Guests celebrating a honeymoon or anniversary will get a complimentary cake and bed decoration in the room on arrival.
ALL INCLUSIVE OPTION
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Drinks served for 12hrs a day including local branded beer and wine, cocktails, hot drinks, bottled water and soft drinks
• Snacks served at selected times between meals in pre-designated areas
• Occasional evening entertainment