The Kairaba is a nature lover's dream. It's surrounded by tropical gardens and near to the Bijilo forest. And it even has its own peacock enclosure and observatory! But if you just want to relax in the sunshine, grab an ice cream and follow the seashell-lined pathways to the beach.
BOARD BASIS: Bed & Breakfast, Half Board and Full Board Plus are available. Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve Gala meals included.
LOCATION: On Kololi beach, in 40 acres of gardens • 100m to restaurants, bars and local shops • Bijilo Forest Park within 600m
SWIM & SUN: Outdoor pool • Sun terrace with sunloungers and parasols • Pool/beach towels
FOOD & DRINK: Main buffet restaurant for breakfast and dinner (included meals are taken here) • Mediterranean à la carte restaurant • Asian fine dining restaurant • Ice cream parlour • Pool bar • Lobby bar • Sports bar • Africana bar • Beach bar
SPORT & RELAXATION: Volleyball • Lawn croquet • Aerobics • Gym • Massages and beauty treatments • Garden chess
Child prices available for 12yrs and under
ROOMS: 150 rooms.
Standard rooms (two adults) have two beds, individually controlled air conditioning, satellite television, fridge, Wi-Fi, safe, hairdryer, shower room and balcony or terrace.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Standard rooms for sole use.
• Deluxe rooms (up to three people) in the hotel gardens with additional sofa bed.
• Superior rooms (up to three people), with tea and coffee making facilities and large balcony.
• Premium suites (up to four people) with double sofa bed, extra bed and tea and coffee making facilities.
FULL BOARD PLUS OPTION
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Welcome drink and cold scented towel
• Lunch with two drinks (soft drink, beer or wine)
• Dinner with two drinks (soft drink, beer or wine)