Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Resort is a beautifully decorated hotel, from its reception area with stained glass dome and Egyptian hieroglyphs, to the rooms with stylish Arabian light fittings and the outdoor Bedouin lounge. Its location is just as attractive, in the peaceful Abu Dabab Bay. Savour mouth-watering Middle Eastern cuisine and enjoy traditional evening entertainment such as belly dancing. Guests often return for the first class service they receive here.
BOARD BASIS: All Inclusive
LOCATION: On the beachfront in beautiful Abu Dabab Bay • The beach is accessible by a path through the sand dunes or a free shuttle train operates • 34km from the centre of Marsa Alam
SWIM & SUN: Four swimming pools (two heated in the winter dependent on weather conditions) • Two kids' pools • Sun terraces with sunloungers and parasols • Pool/beach towels
FOOD & DRINK: Buffet restaurant with live cooking station • Five bars including pool bar and beach bar • Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve Gala meals included
SPORT & RELAXATION: Beach volleyball • 24hr gym • Jogging track • Aerobics • Aquaerobics • Table tennis • Darts
KIDS: Hotel-run kids' club (4-10yrs) • Kids’ activities • Playground • Kids’ menu • Highchairs • Cots
Child prices available for 11yrs and under
EVERYTHING ELSE: Wi-Fi (in lobby, at the pools and beach) • Frequent entertainment • Concierge
ROOMS: 395 rooms.
Standard rooms (up to three adults) have air conditioning and ceiling fan, satellite television, safe, hairdryer, bathroom with bath or shower and balcony or terrace.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Sea view rooms.
• Pool view rooms
• Deluxe garden view or sea view rooms.
• Garden view or pool view suites (up to three adults and two children).
• Interconnecting family rooms with seperate kids bedroom (up to two adults and two children).
PAYABLE LOCALLY: Shops • Laundry service • Freshly squeezed juice • Dive centre • Watersports • Billiards • Massage and treatments • Coral Beach Bar for dinner • Room service • Seafood, Italian and international à la carte restaurants • Wi-Fi in the hotel rooms
PLEASE NOTE: gentlemen are required to wear long trousers at dinner.
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Drinks 9am to midnight (alcohol served from 11am) including a selection of cocktails plus minibar restocked daily with water
• Snacks through the day, ice cream during the afternoon and afternoon tea and cakes
• Activities including aerobics, aquaerobics, darts, volleyball and table tennis
• Evening entertainment including live music
Book All Inclusive and everything on this page is included, except for things shown as at a supplement or payable locally. See All Inclusive (section F at back of brochure) for details.