Set in lush peaceful gardens, the Makadi Palace is part of an extensive holiday village and offers the perfect place in which to relax, and unwind in tranquil surroundings. There is a diverse range of restaurants, including several à la carte options in the hotel and even more at the neighbouring Makadi Mall. Add to that its beach and the extensive facilities of the Makadi Sports Centre and everything is set for the perfect holiday.
All rooms have balcony or terrace, king size or twin beds, bath with shower, WC, air-conditioning (seasonal), hair dryer, safe and satellite TV. There is a telephone and mini-bar, both at extra charge.
JUNIOR SUITES have balcony or terrace with garden view and include a lounge area, and sleep 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults.
JUNIOR SUITES with POOL VIEW upgrade from £6 per room per night.
JUNIOR SUITES with SEA VIEW upgrade from £11 per room per night.
ONE BEDROOM SUITES offer a separate master bedroom plus dining area and a large living room with double sofa bed. Sleeps 2 adults and 2 children. Upgrade from £38 per room per night.
• Buffet, breakfast, lunch and dinner • Choice of à la carte restaurants as shown (some items at extra cost) • À la carte dining at the Makadi Mall • Afternoon tea, coffee and cake • Unlimited soft drinks by the glass – 24 hrs • Unlimited local alcoholic beverages by the glass – 10:00-midnight
Tranquil beachside location on the northern side of Makadi Bay, 25 km from the airport and 35 km from the town of Hurghada.
Food & drink
• 2 international buffet restaurants • 3 à la carte restaurants: Thai, Mediterranean & show buffet • 2 snack bars 3 bars with table service • Additional à la carte dining at the Makadi Mall (drinks at extra charge) • 24 hr lobby bar* • Dine Around Upgrade* provides access to restaurants, bars and facilities at the Grand Makadi Hotel
• 4 large outdoor, freeform swimming pools with sun loungers, parasols and beach towels.
A private, gently sloping beach with some coral areas. Beach shoes are recommended; sun loungers, parasols a beach bag with towel provided. There is direct sea access and easily reached stretches of reef with colourful fish to enjoy.
• Separate children’s pool • Maxi Kinder Club from Red Sea Hotels (at the Grand Makadi Hotel ages 4-12) • Playground • Kids movies • Mini disco • Maxi Baby Service* • Cots and highchairs • Children’s menus
Sports & leisure
• Snorkelling Table tennis • Beach volleyball • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Water polo • Arabic language courses • Live daytime and evening entertainment • Billiards* • Makadi Sports Centre* with fitness club, tennis courts, football pitch & sports bar
• Free WiFi in lobby area • Internet café* • 24 hr limousine service* • Laundry service* • Christmas & New Year gala dinners*
Transfer time 45 mins Child age 2-12 years
Rooms 511 Official rating *****
Orange Bay Snorkelling Trip
Snorkel in magnificent coral gardens then enjoy a lazy afternoon on a desert island, before cruising home into the sunset. Day trip with buffet lunch from £38pp.
*Extra charge. °Some outlets, drinks and menu items may incur extra charges.