This ocean-themed resort is the majestic focal point of The Palm. Atlantis, The Palm encompasses a 46 hectare site, with 17 hectares of waterpark amusement at Aquaventure Waterpark and 1.4km of pristine private beach. The Lost Chambers Aquarium brings the myth of Atlantis to life and offers underwater views of 65,000 marine animals. For food lovers, Atlantis is a culinary destination with 23 award-winning and celebrity chef restaurants. There’s also Atlantis Kids Club, luxury boutiques, a nightclub and the tranquil ShuiQi Spa and Fitness.
BOARD BASIS: Half Board
LOCATION: The crescent of The Palm • On the beach
SWIM & SUN: Aquaventure Waterpark with slides and rides • Splasher's offers watery fun just for little ones at Aquaventure Waterpark • Two outdoor swimming pools
FOOD & DRINK: 23 bars, restaurants and lounges, including internationally renowned chefs • 24hr room service • A compulsory New Year's Eve Gala Dinner supplement applies
SPORT & RELAXATION: Watersports • Dive centre • Tennis • Running track • Fitness club with gym • ShuiQi Spa with 27 treatment rooms
KIDS: Atlantis Kids' Club (3-12yrs) and Club Rush (13-18yrs)
Child prices available for 11yrs and under (up to 15yrs from 13 May-29 Sep 2018)
EVERYTHING ELSE: The Lost Chambers Aquarium • N'Dulge Nightclub • The Avenue shops including luxury boutiques • Free Wi−Fi • Free shuttle bus to the Mall of the Emirates
ROOMS: 1,539 rooms and suites.
Deluxe rooms (up to three adults and one child) face either the Arabian Gulf or The Palm with either a king−size bed with a full balcony or queen-size beds with a French balcony, air conditioning, satellite television, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, Wi-Fi, safe, iron, ironing board, hairdryer and bathroom.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Ocean Deluxe Rooms (up to three adults and one child) with views of the Arabian Sea.
• Palm Beach Deluxe Rooms (up to three adults and one child) with views of the Palm and the Dubai Maina skyline.
• Imperial Club Rooms (up to three adults and one child).
• One (up to three adults and one child) or Two Bedroom (up to six adults) Terrace Club Suites with balconies and views of the Arabian Sea or Palm.
• One (up to three adults and one child) or Two Bedroom (up to six adults) Executive Club Suites with separate living and dining areas and balcony.
• One (up to three adults and one child) or Two Bedroom (up to six adults) Regal Club Suites have living areas, whirlpool and balcony.
Guests staying in the Imperial Club Rooms and Suites will receive additional benefits including access to the Imperial Club Lounge with breakfast, afternoon tea, evening drinks with canapés, snacks and complimentary access to Atlantis Kids' Club and Club Rush for teens and complimentary return transfers from Dubai airport.
PLEASE NOTE a minimum stay of seven nights between 26 Dec 2018-2 Jan 2019. Stays 23 Dec 2018-5 Jan 2019 will be on a Bed & Breakfast basis.
• Unlimited free access to Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
• Kids up to 3yrs stay free of charge when sharing a room with their parents (on the same board basis as their parents).
• Kids up to 15yrs stay free between 13 May-29 Sep 2018 when sharing a room with their parents on a Bed & Breakfast basis.
• Complimentary one time access to kids' club for children 3-12yrs from 2-5pm.
• Early Bird - Special offers may apply, please call our reservations team for details.