Looking out over the luminous waters of the Arabian Gulf, Amwaj Rotana is ideally located at the end of the famous restaurant and shopping strip "The Walk", Jumeirah Beach Residence. Classic, chic and luxurious accommodation is well−matched by the excellent facilities, including the temperate outdoor pool which affords some amazing views.
BOARD BASIS: Bed & Breakfast, Half Board, Full Board and All Inclusive are also available. A compulsory New Year's Eve Gala dinner supplement applies.
LOCATION: Located on Jumeirah Walk close to shops and restaurants • Short walk to the beach
SWIM & SUN: Outdoor swimming pool (heated)
FOOD & DRINK: International buffet restaurant with à la carte menu • Italian restaurant and bar • Benihani, the world−famous Japanese restaurant • Pool bar • 24hr lobby lounge and café • 24hr room service
SPORT & RELAXATION: Gym • Sauna • Steam room
Child prices available for 6yrs and under
EVERYTHING ELSE: Laundry and dry−cleaning services • Free Wi-Fi (selected areas)
ROOMS: 301 rooms and suites.
Classic sea view rooms (up to three adults or two adults and two children) have a king−size bed, air conditioning, 32 inch LCD television, tea and coffee making facilities, Wi−Fi, safe, bathrobes, hairdryer and bathroom.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Premium sea view.sleep up to three adults or two adults and two children
• Club Rotana sea view sleep up to three adults or two adults adn two children
• Classic Suites are largere with a separate seating area and sleep up to three adults or two adults and two children
Guests booking a Club room or suite receive extra benefits including access to the Club Rotana Lounge on the 25th floor with complimentary drinks and snacks at selected times throughout the day.
PLEASE NOTE there is a minimum stay of four nights between 23 Dec 18 -7 Jan19.
• Early Bird - book 60 days prior to travel to receive 20% off the current room price. Valid for complete stays 1 Apr - 31 Oct 18.
ALL INCLUSIVE OPTION
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Hot, soft, cold and a selection of alcoholic drinks available for a minimum of 12 hours per day
Other facilities/activities listed on this page may not be part of All Inclusive package.