Thanks to a top-to-toe makeover in 2016, the TUI Family Life Nausicaa Beach has a fresh, good-as-new feel.
Almost every element of this popular resort, including the pool area, is bang up-to-date, thanks to an extensive revamp. The lush gardens, proximity to Fig Tree Bay and spectacular views remain a constant.
The spacious accommodation, wide choice of family-friendly activities and nearness to the town of Protaras, ensures that this hotel continues to get the thumbs-up from its many returning guests. Plus, the golden sands of Fig Tree Bay beach are just a few footsteps away.
Take your pick from two good-sized outdoor pools, while kids can make a splash in their own pool, which comes with a slide and a canopy for shade.
FOOD & DRINK
You’ll find a big buffet restaurant serving international faves, as well as a themed Taverna* and Thea's Coffee Shop*.
All Inclusive guests can enjoy snacks and drinks around the pool or grab a meal in the buffet restaurant.
SPORTS & ACTIVITIES
Les Mills fitness classes take place under a shaded, sea-view veranda. Or you can work up a sweat at the beach volleyball court.
Little ones are well catered for – and not just in the food department. They have their own buffet menu, pool and play area, as well as a couple of kids' clubs.
Live shows and Cypriot-themed nights are popular at the Nausicaa Beach, which means you don’t have to stray too far for a fix of family-friendly entertainment.
For a change of scene, stroll into town and dine at one of the many restaurants or tavernas before soaking up Protaras’ cheerful night vibe.
HEALTH & BEAUTY
You can take it easy in the sauna*, or indulge in some additional pampering with a massage*. There's also a gym overlooking the activity pool. It's stocked with cardio and weight machines, along with TRX straps for a full body workout.
Rooms at the TUI Family Life Nausicaa Beach come complete with a balcony or terrace and kitchenette. There are studios available with a sea view. Or if you’d like that extra bit of space- there are 1 and 2 bedroom apartments available with a lounge. You can hire a PlayStation to use in your room for a deposit from reception if you are staying in the superior 2 bedroom apartments.
• Overlooks the beach • 400m to shops • 500m to Protaras
No of Pools
No of Kids' Pools
No of Restaurants
No of Bars
Along with the standard All Inclusive package, you'll be treated to these benefits:
- Fitness room
- Themed buffets
- Kids' buffet corner
- Local beer, spirits and wine
• Children's pool • Playground • Bamse club for 3 to 5-year-olds • @611 Club for 6 to 11-year-olds • Children's menu
TUI FAMILY LIFE FOR BABIES
• BabyClub for 0-3 year-olds
• Fully equipped Baby Lounge, located away from the heat of the sun
• Parent and toddler sessions
• Bamse Club for 3-5 year-olds
• @611 Club for 6-11 year-olds
• Regular appearances from Captain T and Bamse Bear
• Family-friendly activities and entertainment throughout the day
• Evening sessions in the Kids' Clubs, at least three times a week
• Early evening shows and discos every night for our younger guests
• The Hangout for 12-15 year-olds, a dedicated chill-out space that's grown-up-free
• Connect to free wifi while connecting to new friends
• Free programme of daily activities
All BabyClubs and kids' clubs are run to international standards by fully-trained staff