If you love all-out relaxation with a classy twist, you’ll adore the Azia Resort & Spa. The resort is perfect for a stylish family break. On offer you'll find a varied activity program for adults, teenagers and kids plus professional fun evening entertainment, not to mention an award-winning spa. Discover your own holiday bliss and marvel at magnificent sunset views from this beautiful spot on the Paphos seafront.
BOARD BASIS: All Inclusive and Half Board are available.
LOCATION: Directly on the seafront • 6km from the centre of Paphos
SWIM & SUN: Outdoor swimming pool • Indoor swimming pool with waterfall • Adult-only swimming pool • Kids' pool • Adult−only garden area for sunbathing • Sunloungers and parasols • Pool towels
FOOD & DRINK: Main buffet restaurant (with families and adult-only sections) • Four à la carte restaurants with five different à la carte dining options including Italian, Asian and Japanese, local meze, flambe and latino grill (adult−only after 9pm) • Pool snack bar • Lobby lounge • Cava bar (adult−only after 9pm) • Stage area bar • Adult-only pool bar
SPORT & RELAXATION: Gym • Shuffleboard • Zorb balls
KIDS: Hotel-run creche (6mths-2½yrs) and kids' club (2½yrs-12yrs) • Teens' club including arcade and games room (13-18yrs) • Teens activities • Family activities • Kids' buffet and early dining • Mini−disco • Baby packs • Highchairs • Cots
Child prices available for 12yrs and under
EVERYTHING ELSE: 24hr reception • Wi−Fi
ROOMS: 305 rooms.
Rooms have air conditioning, flat−screen satellite television, minibar (payable locally), tea and coffee making facilities, Wi−Fi, safe, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers, bathroom and balcony or terrace with mountain view.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Side Sea View, Sea View and Sea View Family Rooms.
• Adult-only Premium Sea View Rooms with garden area and Adult-only Premium Mountain View.
• Junior Suites and Junior Suites with Sea View and Whirlpool.
• Single Rooms With Mountain View and Premium Mountain View Rooms.
• Superior Sea View Rooms and Premium Sea View Junior Suites.
• Family Suite Garden and Sea View Rooms.
Premium and Adult-only Room guests can use the Premium Lounge all day. Guests staying in Premium Junior Suites have unlimited à la carte visits (reservation required), DVD player in room (on request) and one use of the sauna and steam room.
OFFICIAL RATING: 5 star
PAYABLE LOCALLY: Room service (7am-11pm) • Laundry service • Spa with Turkish bath, sauna, steam room, massage, whirlpool and beauty treatments • Bike hire
• 20kg luggage allowance.
Inflight benefits are available on return flights with Thomas Cook Airlines only.
• Late checkout rooms available until 6pm from £55.
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Buffet restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner including theme nights and show cooking daily
• Choose two à la carte dining experiences per week
• Drinks 10am-11:30pm including a selection of international drinks and local cocktails
• Snacks are served during the day including ice cream and afternoon tea at selected times
• Various daytime sports and games including yoga, archery, volleyball, table tennis, aquaerobics and waterpolo
• Two entertainment venues offering professional evening entertainment
Book All Inclusive and everything on this page is included, except for things shown as at a supplement or payable locally. See All Inclusive (section F at back of brochure) for details.