If you love all-out relaxation with a classy twist, you’ll adore the Azia Resort & Spa. The resort is perfect for a stylish family break. On offer you'll find a varied activity program for adults, teenagers and kids plus professional fun evening entertainment, not to mention a lovely spa. Discover your own holiday bliss and marvel at magnificent sunset views from this beautiful spot on the Paphos seafront.
BOARD BASIS: All Inclusive and Half Board are available.
LOCATION: 180m from the sandy beach • 6km from the centre of Paphos (bus stop opposite the hotel)
SWIM & SUN: Outdoor swimming pool • Indoor swimming pool with waterfall • Adults only swimming pool • Kids' pool • Adult−only garden area for sunbathing • Sunloungers and parasols • Pool towels
FOOD & DRINK: Buffet restaurants • Mediterranean, Asian, Cypriot Meze, Flambe and Assari Sibuya à la carte dining (all adult−only after 9pm) • Pool/snack bar • Lobby bar (adult−only after 9pm) • Entertainment bar
SPORT & RELAXATION: Gym • Shuffleboard • Zorb balls
KIDS: Hotel-run kids' club (6mths-2½yrs, 2½yrs-12yrs) • Teens' club including arcade and film academy (12-18yrs) • Baby packs • Kids' buffet and early dining • Mini−disco • Highchairs • Cots • Family activities
Child prices available for 12yrs and under
EVERYTHING ELSE: 24hr reception • Wi−Fi
ROOMS: 278 Rooms.
Rooms (two−three people) have air conditioning, flat−screen satellite television, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, Wi−Fi, safe, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers, bathroom and balcony or terrace with mountain view.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Side sea view, Sea view and Sea view family rooms.
• Premium Sea View rooms (adult−only) with garden area.
• Sea View Whirlpool Junior Suites.
• Single rooms with mountain view.
• Superior sea view rooms (three adults or two adults and two children).
• Premium mountain view rooms.
• Premium Sea View Junior Suites (three adults or two adults and two children).
• Premium rooms guests can use the Premium Lounge all day (also serves late breakfast and afternoon tea). Guests staying in Premium Junior suites have unlimited à la carte visits (reservation required), DVD player in room (on request) and one use of the sauna and steam room.
OFFICIAL RATING: 5 star
PAYABLE LOCALLY: 24hr room service • Laundry service • Spa with hammam, sauna, steam room, massage, whirlpool and beauty treatments • Games room
• 20kg luggage allowance.
• Free 'Choose Your Seat' service.
Inflight benefits are available on return flights with Thomas Cook Airlines only.
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Buffet restaurant serving breakfast lunch and dinner including theme nights and show cooking each week. Plus choose two à la carte dining experiences per week.
• Drinks 10am-11.30pm including a selection of international drinks and local cocktails.
• Snacks are served during the day including ice cream and afternoon tea at selected times.
• Various daytime sports and games including yoga, archery, volleyball, table tennis, aquaerobics, dance classes and waterpolo
• Two entertainment venues offering professional evening entertainment
Book All Inclusive and everything on this page is included, except for things shown as at a supplement or payable locally.