- One complimentary beach club pass per person per week.
- Reception open until 5pm each day
- Air conditioning
- Free use of safe boxes (in Elite and Mythos properties)
- Tea and coffee making facilities in all properties
- Concierge services at Holiday Residences reception
Please note: Bed & Breakfast & Half Board meal options are to be taken at the Golf Club House and within the Village Square Restaurants not the hotel outlets.
Spa and Treatment Information
This resort boosts an on-site Retreat Spa offering a wealth of relaxing treatments and packages.
Indulge yourself with some much needed pampering by adding a Spa Package to your holiday booking. Please note Spa treatments are available at a supplement. See Spa menu below.
- Personalised Express Facial (25 minutes) Your therapist will select the most suitable facial for your skin. Every ESPA personalised facial includes a consultation, analysis, cleanse, exfoliation and the choice of either a personalised facial mask or face massage, and finishes with an application of a booster serum to suit your skin.
- Skin Radiance Facial (55 minutes) This revitalising facial treatment helps refresh tired skin, giving a noticeably brighter and naturally radiant appearance. A special application of ESPA Skin Radiance Moisturiser, rich in natural AHAs and BHAs from Hawaiian Algae and Meadowsweet, helps to smooth, reduce irregular pigmentation and brighten the skin to deliver instant results.
- Skin Purifying Facial (55 minutes) Ideal for oily, congested and problematic skin, or those suffering with hormonal imbalance. This deep cleansing facial helps to regulate oil secretions and refine open pores. Essential Tea Tree and White Thyme oils, which are naturally decongesting and anti-inflammatory, are used to soothe and calm the skin, encouraging a more balanced and clearer complexion.
- De-Sensitiser Facial (55 minutes) A comforting facial for sensitive skins prone to redness and irritation, leaving skin calmed and nourished. De-sensitising natural plant extracts and calming aromatherapy oils such as chamomile and Benzoin, are used to gently cleanse, nourish and hydrate fragile skin. This soothing facial helps to reduce skin sensitivity leaving skin calmed, nourished and comfortable.
- Re-Hydration Facial (55 minutes) A intensive and regenerating facial for dehydrated skin leaving it supple and nourished. Gentle cleansing and exfoliation help the skin absorb replenishing face treatment oils and masks to deeply moisturise and sooth the complexion. This rehydrating facial leaves skin smooth and feeling rejuvenated.
- Men's Age Rebel Facial (85 minutes) An effective, age defying facial designed to deliver immediate results to tired looking skin, and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Men's ESPA Personalised Facial (55 minutes) This expert facial is specifically tailored to you and will include deep cleansing, exfoliation, steam and gentle extraction where needed, and a treatment specific massage and mask. Finally ESPA skincare products including an intensive booster serum are chosen to suit your individual needs to achieve maximum results.
- Back, Face & Scalp Treatment (85 minutes) Renowned as our 'Hero' treatment and loved by all. This ESPA experience delivers triple results by targeting three key areas - the back, the face and the scalp, making it the ideal treatment for anyone.
- Total Holistic Bodycare (85 minutes) An indulgent body treatment to melt away tension and bring your body and mind back into harmonious balance. The treatment begins with body brushing and exfoliation to soften the skin. An indulgent massage follows, using nourishing essential oils, soothing tired, aching muscles. Finally a comforting head massage with gentle stretching allows you to relax and unwind.
- Personalised Body Wrap (55 minutes) A salt and oil full body exfoliation with your choice of relaxing, invigorating or detoxifying ingredients, is followed by a Marine Algae or Mud wrap applied to the body. Indulge in a soothing scalp massage whilst cocooned before taking a refreshing shower. The treatment is concluded with a hydrating body lotion.
- Gentle Body Polish (25 minutes) A gentle refining scrub that removes impurities and dead skin cells; skin is left soft and hydrated. Ideal prior to any body treatment or massage.
- Lift & Firm Hip & Thigh Treatment (55 minutes). A highly effective, stimulating treatment to target cellulite fluid retention and uneven skin texture. Using potent marine extracts, iced mitts, a deeply detoxifying massage and specialised abdominal massage techniques to help cleanse and purify the colon, giving excellent results. Ideal for people concerned by the appearance of cellulite.
Retreat Spa Manicure
Retreat Spa Pedicure.
- Swedish Massage (55 minutes) A relaxing massage which releases tension, improves circulation and eases aching muscles.
- Swedish Back Massage (25 minutes). Ideal for those requiring focused attenion on the back. The therapist will intuitively release tension in your back, neck & shoulders using a fusion of different techniques, individualised to leave you feeling relaxed, supple and soothed.
- Deep Tissue Massage (55 minutes) Recharge your body and kick start your circulation with this deep tissue massage. The masseur will help to relieve tension from specific areas of the body, either to release muscle stiffness due to overexertion in the Gym or to improve fluid retention and poor circulation associated with cellulite conditions.
- Sports Massage (55 minutes) Treatment of soft tissue injury or sports related injury through specialist sports massage techniques. This session can also be used as an injury prevention tool, keeping you in top condition for your chosen sport, alleviating aches and pains caused by overuse of muscles and improving flexibility.
- Muscle Melt (40 minutes) A condensed massage for those who suffer with tension related headaches and neck strain. If you have little time to spare, this deeply soothing back, face and stress releasing scalp massage is an ideal way to melt away tension and relieve tight muscles. Includes back massage, facial massage and scalp massage.
- Aromatherapy Massage (55 minutes) ESPA aromatherapy massage is essential, professional and specific, using a blend of individually chosen oils. A personal consultation will ensure that you receive a unique treatment to suit your specific needs. Choose from the following: Detoxifier, De Stresser, Muscle Relaxer, Jet Lag Reviver, Immune Booster, Energiser, Body Toner. Includes aromatherapy massage to back, legs, arms, abdomen and neck/shoulder massage.
- Indian Indulgence (40 minutes) Indian Head Massage has been practised for over 4000 years. Relieving tension from your shoulders, neck, head and face, the treatment is concluded with oiling of the hair to balance your hair, scalp, and mind.
- Thai Massage (55 minutes) Performed on the floor, an ingenious system of movements, allows the therapist to manipulate, loosen and stretch the body, with techniques unique to this ancient massage. Working on the energy lines which run throughout the body, it releases blockages, opens the chakras, increasing your energy and flexibility whilst inducing a peaceful mind..
- Royal Thai Massage (70 minutes) Using a relaxing blend of traditional Thai aromatic herbal oils, all tension is released from the body and mind with techniques unique to this sublime Oriental massage.
- Relax Stone Therapy Massage (75 minutes) Hot stone massage is a unique treatment of heated volcanic stones applied with essential oils to the body in ways that bring about relief to sore and stiff muscles, releasing tension, to bring about tranquility and a more balanced flow of energy.
- Thermae Experience (75 minutes) Our supervised Thermae Experience is a sequence of Greco-Roman Thermae heat rooms, true to the classical bathing rituals of cleansing and relaxation. The experience provides a wonderful potent detoxifying treatment and includes Laconium, Caldarium, Frigidarium, Sauna, Hammam or Showers, Tepidarium.
- Full Hammam Ritual - Signature Treatment (85 minutes) The ultimate hammam experience combining the benefits of hammam steam bathing, the cleansing Retreat Spa 'Signature Loofah Soap' scrub and a vigorous full body soap massage performed on heated marble plinth; all guaranteed to make your skin glow and provide deep muscle relaxation.
- Pre-Natal Treatment (55 minutes) A deeply nourishing body massage designed to target areas prone to stress and tension during and after pregnancy. Gentle back exfoliation, if required, is followed by a soothing body massage specifically designed to suit your individual concerns, focusing on the areas needed to alleviate muscular aches whilst helping to relax, restore and revitalise.
- Reflexology (55 minutes) Using ancient Chinese techniques, reflexology works on the principle that all our organs are represented in the feet. By working on these points with acupressure, the therapist can help to rebalance the system And obtain harmony to body and mind.
- Reiki (75 minutes) Reiki originates from Japan and works to treat the person as a whole, to release stagnant energy and boost the body's own healing system, promoting physical, mental and spiritual well being.
SPA DAY PACKAGES AND SIGNATURE TREATMENTS
Total Holistic Body Care with Hot Stones
Skin Radiance Facial.
Lift & Firm Hip & Thigh Treatment
Lift and Firm Facial
Back, Face and Scalp Treatment
Re-Shape & Polish to Hands and Feet
Wash and Blow Dry
- Just For Him
Nail File & Buff
WEDDINGS AT APHRODITE HILLS
Let our qualified and professional team take care of your essential final touches, so that you look your absolute best on the day.
- Bride Essentials
Make up & Trial
Bridal Hair & Trial
Hands & Feet Polish of your choice.
- Wedding Party Essentials
Wash & Blow Dry
Hands & Feet Polish of your choice.
- HENS PARTY RETREAT DAY
Have your hen's party at the award winning Retreat Spa and allow your friends to indulge in the spa facilities, making it a special day to remember. We can either create a package to suit your requirements, or choose our Hen's Retreat Package below. (Minimum of 4 persons and subject to availability)
Choice of facial treatment from the following
Skin Radiance Facial
Skin Purifying Facial
Choice of Massage from the following:
Swedish Full Body Massage
Deep Tissue Massage
- HONEYMOON RETREAT DAY
The Honeymoon Retreat Day is the ideal way for you to escape for some essential time together. The day is designed so that the two of you can enjoy the delights of our couple's suite where you can submit yourselves into the hands of our specialised therapists and indulge in simultaneous treatments.
Full Hammam Ritual
Lovers' Retreat Lunch
Aromatherapy Massage (85 minutes).
Kids animation and activities during the day
Occasional evening entertainment and events (Jun - Oct).
- 5 hours complimentary Aphrodite Hills Kids Club usage is included per property per week.
- Summer Baby Crèche for children 6-42 months
- Summer Kids Club with a wide variety of fun activities
- Junior Tennis activities – pre-bookable and payable at the resort
- Dream Team Football activities – pre-bookable and payable at the resort
- Horse Riding treks and lessons – pre-bookable and payable at the resort
- Resort Playground at Village Square
- Kids Menu at all outlets
- Baby & Kids Equipment for hire
- Mini Golf at Resort Village Square
- 2, 3, 4, or 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4, 6, 8 or 10
- 2 Bathrooms (in Villas only)
- Villa cleaned once per week
- Towels provided
- Towels changed once per week
- Linen provided
- Linen changed once per week
- Private pool (except the Junior Villas and all Apartments)
- Air conditioning (included)
- Barbecue facilities
- DVD player (at the Superior Villas only)
- Dish washer (in selected Villas only)
- Washing machine
- Ideal for couples & groups
- Countryside location