When you set eyes on the Dome Beach Hotel & Resort, you'll know you've made the right choice. With a beautiful beach and a choice of swimming pools, your hardest choice will be where to lay out your towel and start on that holiday reading. Included in its impressive facilities are a family swimming pool, children's club and a wide variety of food, plus rooms feature minimalist furnishings and flashes of colour.
BOARD BASIS: All Inclusive
LOCATION: Directly on the golden sands of Macronissos Blue Flag beach with ancient tombs on the dividing peninsula • 1.4km to Nissi Beach • 5km from the centre of Ayia Napa
SWIM & SUN: Two swimming pools, including a family swimming pool with two whirlpools • Kids' pool with fun slides and water games • Sun terraces with sunloungers and parasols • Pool towels
FOOD & DRINK: International buffet restaurant with live cooking station and theme nights • Three à la carte restaurants • Four bars, including lounge bar and beach bar
SPORT & RELAXATION: Gym • Weekly visit to the steam bath, sauna and whirlpool
KIDS: Lollo & Bernie Kids' Club (3-7yrs) & Junior Club (8-11yrs) 6 May-30 Oct • Mini-disco • Kids' menu • Early mealtimes • Highchairs • Cots
Child prices available for 12yrs and under
EVERYTHING ELSE: 24hr reception • Wi−Fi
ROOMS: 205 rooms.
Standard rooms have a double bed (third bed is a camp bed), air conditioning, satellite LCD television, mini−fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, safe, hairdryer and balcony with side sea view or mountain views.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Sea view rooms.
• Junior Suites.
• Junior Suites with private pool.
• Twin rooms for sole use with or without sea view.
• Family rooms with garden view, side sea view or sea view have double sofa bed separated by sliding partition doors.
OFFICIAL RATING: 4 star
PAYABLE LOCALLY: Pool table • Spa treatments
• Pre−bookable return taxi transfers available.
• Late check−out available until 7pm from £35.
• Wedding packages are available
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Buffet restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner including show cooking and theme nights; plus dine at each of the à la carte restaurants once a week
• Drinks 10am-midnight including a selection of local cocktails
• Snacks and ice cream served throughout the day at selected times
• Daily activities including aquaerobics, tennis and mini−football
• Evening entertainment including live music and shows
Book All Inclusive and everything on this page is included, except for things shown as at a supplement or payable locally.