Built on the site of the Ancient Kingdom of Amathus, set in spacious landscaped gardens and located on a sandy beach, the Amathus Beach Hotel is a member of 'The Leading Hotels Of The World'. The spectacular indoor pool is the largest indoor hotel pool in Cyprus. The new Amathus Spa and Wellness centre covers over 2000 square metres, offering state of the art fitness equipment, beauty care services, Pevonia Botanica and the Carita Studio which offers guests a unique concept in health and fitness. The Amathus Beach Hotel has an aura of complete relaxation combined with legendary standards of service.
- 24 hr reception
- Free use of gym
- Free use of Pelican kids club
- Free use of sauna
- Fast check-in for families
- Free use of tennis courts (day time)
- Tea and coffee making facilities in room
- Four bars including a pool bar & beach bar (one bar in Winter)
- Shops and Amathus Boutique
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel up to 10MB*
- Hairdresser/beauty salon
- Laundry/dry cleaning
- Air conditioning
- Free use of safety deposit boxes. Please note that some amenities may be payable locally.
- Cyan restaurant, a la carte serving local delicacies and international favourites.
- Kalypso restaurant
- Kalypso Gardens - themed buffet dining under a star studded sky (summer only)
- Limanaki Fish Restaurant, seaside starlit fish restaurant (summer only).
- Grill Room: A La Carte Restaurant, offers special grill cuts cooked in a wood fired-oven.
- Dress code for all restaurants is smart casual.
- Two outdoor freshwater pools (one is dedicated for families with two water slides and a water toy)
- Large heated indoor pool with sea water
- Jaccuzi pool (whirlpool)
- Electronic Games Room
- Pool tables
- Board games
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Watersports (under separate management, payable locally. Located at the Four Seasons Hotel)
- Fully equipped Life Fitness Gym-Room - Aerobics Hall, Steambath, Sauna & Massage Rooms. Amathus Spa & Wellness Centre with over 1500 square meters of opulent, pampering space. Mud Wrap - Aromatherapy
- Welcome cocktail
- Weekly theme buffet nights including Cypriot buffet evening with traditional dancing
- Resident band.
- Family pool with two water slides and a water toy
- Family beach area specially designed for families with children
- Supervised kindergarten/juniors club (4-12 yrs)
- Junior activities programme
- Babysitting (on request)
- Early meals & highchairs
- Healthy chocolate (i.e. Loacker chocolate wafers) during turn-down service
- Children's slippers and bathrobes
- High chairs in room free of charge (on request).
Superior rooms sleep 2/4 with individual climate control, mini bar, tea/coffee making facilities, sitting area, satellite TV with video on request, free WiFi, electronic safety deposit box (laptop size), direct dial telephone with voice mail facility, private bathroom with bath and inland view. All rooms except inland view have balconies. Superior rooms sleep 2/3 with sea view, junior suites sleep 2/4 have been recently refurbished with bedroom area with a double or twin beds, comfortable lounge area separated from bedroom with a decorative partition and a double sofa bed, tea/coffee making facilities and a spacious balcony with sea view. Single rooms with inland or sea view are also available at a supplement. Some rooms cater for disabled guests. Please note that rooms sleeping 2/4 can accommodate either 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Official Rating:5 Star
Our Opinion:Wellness and relaxation taken to a new level.
Official Rating: 5 Star