The Sunwing Sandy Bay resort has everything you will need for a perfect break away that the whole family can enjoy. Relax in the spa, visit the gym or unwind by the pool whilst the kids are enjoying the clubs, sports and teen activities. There’re a variety of food options from fine dining to the snack bar and with kids under 12 eating for free, there’s plenty of opportunity to indulge.
BOARD BASIS: All Inclusive, Self Catering. Bed & Breakfast and Sunwing Inclusive are available.
LOCATION: Directly on the seafront • 300m to Nissi Beach • 2.5km to Ayia Napa
SWIM & SUN: Outdoor swimming pool • Two Kids’ pool • Baby pool • Pool with waterslides • Family pool • Sun terraces with sunloungers and parasols
FOOD & DRINK: Buffet restaurant • À la carte restaurant and grill • Snack bar • Hotel bar
SPORT & RELAXATION: Outdoor gym • Gym • Fitness classes • Basketball • Football • Outdoor chess • Table tennis • Table football
KIDS: Mini−land (3−7yrs) with Lollo & Bernie plus kids/teen activities (8−15yrs, activities for 12−15yrs, mid Jun−mid Aug), based on a five−days−a−week programme • Toddler toys available at Mini−land • Lollo & Bernie kids' corner with kids' buffet or menu • Mini−disco • Movie time • Playground • Cots • Highchairs
11yrs and under
EVERYTHING ELSE: Shows and entertainment five night a week • 24hr reception • Free Wi-Fi
ROOMS: 360 Rooms.
Studios have two twin beds and double sofa bed, air conditioning, kitchenette with microwave-oven, toaster, fridge, coffee and tea making facilities, safe, Wi-Fi, hairdryer, shower room and balcony or terrace.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Family One Bedroom Apartments.
OFFICIAL RATING: 4+ star
PAYABLE LOCALLY: Laundry service • Mini golf • Tennis • Spa with massage and beauty treatments • Mini market and deli
• Children under 12yrs eat free at Lollo & Bernie’s breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet when accompanied by a paying adult.
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Buffet-style breakfast; lunch and dinner with weekly buffet theme nights; one à la carte visit per week; snacks served at selected times between meals
• An unlimited amount of hot; soft and alcoholic drinks (excluding international drinks) and a selection of local cocktails served for a minimum of 12 hours per day
• Daytime activities usually include aerobics; aquaerobics; table tennis; tennis (daytime); and basketball
• Regular evening entertainment
Book All Inclusive and everything on this page is included, except for things shown as at a supplement or payable locally.