If your idea of holiday fun is spending days by the pool, the Olympic Lagoon Resort in Ayia Napa, has seven pools, including a lazy river feature and an indoor semi-Olympic size pool with whirlpools. It’s a water-lover’s dream.
Professional shows, from Broadway-style musicals to tribute acts, are held every evening at the dedicated Xperience Arena. Add the discos and games nights as well as a host of evening activities to guarantee all the family will be happy.
A large indoor kids’ club is the place to be and young football fans can join the soccer school. There is also a teens club with arcade room.
If you can tempt the family away from the clubs and pools, the golden sandy Landa Beach is a short walk away with a water park a little further on.
The resort’s extended lush tropical gardens create an attractive backdrop for the many sports and leisure activities on offer during the day. There is also fully-equipped gym, health spa and hair salon.
Foodies can delight in the tempting menus at the seven all-inclusive themed indoor and outdoor restaurants have been developed by a team of award-winning chefs supported by a celebrity chef.
Rooms sleep from two to five people and all have air conditioning, free tea and coffee facilities, satellite TV, bathroom with shower or bath and free wifi.
Lively Ayia Napa’s nightlife and restaurants are a short taxi ride away. For days out, visit the town’s historic monastery or Cape Greco Forest Park with its walking trails to work off those wonderful all-inclusive meals!
- 7 themed pools and several water features including a lazy river
- 24 hour reception
- Room service payable locally
- 7 restaurants
- 4 bars
- entertainment hall for all age groups
- Souvenir shop
- TV/video room
- Bikes/ Motor/ Car rental
- Car parking payable locally
- Laundry service payable locally
- Free WiFi in all areas of the hotel
Royal Olympic live-cooking buffet restaurant (breakfast, lunch & dinner); Rock N’ Roll Diner (50’s – American style lunch/ dinner); Captain’s Deck outdoor Greek/Cypriot Tavern (dinner); Seven Orchids Pan Asian outdoor restaurant family hours and adults-only (dinner); The Great (dinner, requires reservation); Garibaldi Italian outdoor Restaurant exclusively for adults (dinner) and Snackeria (all-day snacks outlet 10:30 – 18:30); Daily ice-cream 11:30 hrs-22:30 hrs; Choice of 4 bars; Cinnamon bar 10:00 hrs-01:30 hrs (adults-only after 21:00 hrs) Blue Lagoon outdoor cocktail bar (daytime & evening); The Xperience Arena bar (evening) ; Cool Club (Teenager’s, evening); Two entertainment venues with professional entertainment every evening (You & Me Bar adults only after 21.00 & The Xperience Arena for all ages); Selection of Branded International Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages 10:00 hrs-23.30 hrs;
- Seven themed swimming pools
- Fishermans lazy river
- Blue Lagoon pool with man made sandy beach
- Serenity Spa & Health Club with hair salon and fully equipped gym
- Extended lush tropical gardens
- Dedicated adults-only facilities & services
- Adults only luxury swimming pool with whirlpool area
- Semi Olympic indoor pool with whirlpools
- Sunbathing facilities
- Tennis court
- Pool volleyball
- Aqua aerobics
- Step aerobics
- Table tennis
- Billiard table
- Video games
- Basket ball
- Mini football pitch
- Archery Court
- Family and adult-only professional evening entertainment shows (daily)
- Two evening entertainment venues; Cinnamon Club (adults-only after 21.00) and Blue Lagoon outdoor bar
- Family fun shows
- Disco nights
- Broadway style musical shows
- Tribute acts
- Professional musicians
- Daily activities programme
- Sports instructors
- Indoor and outdoor sports activities
- Family fun activities
- Evening activities and fun games.
- Little Monsters splash pool with pirate boat and water slides
- Organised daily activities for ages 6months-3years, 4-8 years, 9-12 years and 13-17 years
- Nursery programme
- Baby packs (payable locally)
- Large indoor Kids' Club including extensive operating hours (free of charge)
- Arts and crafts
- Kids' disco
- Unique supervised Teens Club with state of the art arcade room (payable locally)
- Organised activities and entertainment
- Children's early dining parties (supervised)
- Soccer school.
All room are individually air-conditioned; Free Tea & Coffee facilities; Satellite TV, radio, Hairdryer; telephone; bath with shower or bathtub; Bathrobes and slippers for adults; Mini- fridge stocked with welcome drinks on arrival (water replenished daily), Free in-room Safety deposit box and Free Wi-Fi
Deluxe Rooms for up to 3 people ,upgraded to become more spacious, luxurious and modern, Rooms available with Inland View; Pool / Garden View; Double or Twin bedded;. Deluxe Inland View rooms are offered with French balcony; Deluxe Pool and Garden view Rooms with balcony. (deluxe inland view room will be only with shower, no bath)
Family Junior Suites sleeps up to 4 people with Pool / Garden View located opposite children’s splash pool
Garden Suites sleeps up to 5 people the largest rooms available at the Olympic Lagoon Resort offering the ultimate in comfort for couples and families, Private Garden
Fisherman’s Junior Suites sleeps 2 ( Adults only) Double Bedded Rooms overlooking the Fisherman’s exclusive pool and tropical gardens;
Olympic Bay Superior Rooms sleeps 2 ( Adults only ) 19 Front Sea View rooms, situated in an Adult-only area (min 18 yrs) with exclusive and private pool, lobby, restaurant and reception;
Whiterose Honeymoon Suites sleeps 2 ( Adults only), brand new Honeymoon Suites are designed especially for newlyweds.
Official Rating:5 Star
Our Opinion:Fully-upgraded five-star luxury with a packed entertainment programme, an extensive kids’ club and a celebrity chef-inspired menu make the Olympic Lagoon Resort, in Ayia Napa, a top destination for Olympic Holidays’ guests – and that’s not forgetting the seven swimming pools!
Olympic All Inclusive:
Luxury All-Inclusive Programme:
The remarkably rich and varied Luxury All-Inclusive programme covers 7 themed indoor and outdoor restaurants and 4 indoor and outdoor bars / coffee shops. Restaurant menus have been revisited and further developed by our team of award-winning executive chefs supported by a celebrity chef, while all bars offer an extensive selection of branded international alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages (10:00-23:30).
- Royal Olympic live-cooking buffet restaurant (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Rock ’n’ Roll Diner serving American 50’s style menu (lunch & dinner)
- Captain’s Deck outdoor Greek/Cypriot Tavern (dinner) - Twice per week. Reservation required
- Seven Orchids Pan Asian outdoor restaurant (dinner) - Once per week. Reservation required
- The new Garibaldi Italian Restaurant serving an innovative à la carte menu, exclusively for adults (dinner) – Once per week. Reservation required
- The Greats à la carte restaurant (dinner – Once per week. Reservation required.
- Snackeria restaurant (all-day snacks, 10:30-18:30)
- You & Me bar 17:00-01:30 (adults-only after 20:00)
- Blue Lagoon outdoor cocktail lounge bar (daytime & evening)
- The Xperience Arena bar (evening)
- Grand Lobby & Terrace (10:00-01:30)
Official Rating: 5 Star