A modern adults−only hotel, the Paradisus Rio de Oro Resort & Spa is part of the Melia Group. Its bungalow−style buildings are spread throughout pretty grounds with a peaceful atmosphere. The spa is a slice of tropical heaven and offers a variety of indulgences.
BOARD BASIS: All Inclusive
LOCATION: Situated right on the idyllic, white−sand Esmeralda beach • 400m away from more secluded beaches • 5km from Guardalavaca
SWIM & SUN: Lagoon−style swimming pool • Sun terraces with sunloungers • Pool/beach towels
FOOD & DRINK: Main buffet restaurant • International, Cuban, Japanese and Mediterranean themed restaurants • Pool bar • Snack bar • Beach snack bar • Lobby bar • Music bar • 24hr room service
SPORT & RELAXATION: Sailing • Pedaloes • Waterpolo • Introductory scuba diving taster in pool for beginners and sea diving, located 100m from hotel (certificate must be shown, reservation required) • Volleyball • French bowls • Pool and beach games • Aquaerobics • Aerobics • Pool table • Table tennis • Darts
EVERYTHING ELSE: Dance classes • Spanish lessons • 24hr reception
ROOMS: 354 rooms
Paradisus Junior Suites (up to three adults) have a king-size or twin beds, air conditioning, living area, satellite television, mini fridge, coffee maker, safe, iron, ironing board, hairdryer, bathroom with bath or shower and balcony or terrace.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Junior Suites for sole use.
• Luxury Ocean View Junior Suites with an open−air shower and hammock on the terrace.
• Luxury Junior Suites.
PAYABLE LOCALLY: Wi-Fi (selected areas) • Internet access • Spa centre with swimming pool, hydro massage, whirlpool, sauna, steam bath, massage and beauty treatments • Dive centre
PLEASE NOTE: minimum 18yrs.
Long trousers must be worn in the buffet restaurant during the evening.
• Honeymooners receive nightly turndown service, romantic dinner and breakfast in room the day after arrival. Marriage certificate must be provided, valid for couples married up to six months on arrival.
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Four themed restaurants for dinner including International, Cuban, Japanese and Mediterranean (one visit per week to each)
• Drinks served 24hrs, including cocktails and some international brands
• In-room minibar restocked daily with water, soft drinks and local beer
• Activities including tennis, canoes, snorkelling and windsurfing
Book All Inclusive and everything on this page is included, except for things shown as at a supplement or payable locally. See All Inclusive (section F at back of brochure) for details.