The Cretan atmosphere at the SENTIDO Blue Sea Beach is unbelievably relaxing, just like the rest of Stalis. Soak up the sun on the beautiful beach then enjoy the peaceful view over coffee in the lounge. And while the kids get to play in the mini−club, why not pamper yourself in the stylish spa.
BOARD BASIS: All Inclusive
LOCATION: On Stalida Bay, across the road from the sandy beach • 30m from the resort centre • 30km from Heraklion (bus stop outside)
SWIM & SUN: Outdoor swimming pool • Kids' pool • Sunloungers and parasols by the pool and in the gardens • Pool towels
FOOD & DRINK: International buffet restaurant offering Cretan specialities • À la carte Mediterranean restaurant • Pool bar serving snacks • Main bar • Blue bar
SPORT & RELAXATION: Gym • Table tennis • Darts
KIDS: Hotel−run kids' club (4−12yrs) • Playground • Mini−disco • Highchairs • Cots
Child prices available for 12yrs and under
EVERYTHING ELSE: Reception • Wi−Fi (selected areas) • Television room
ROOMS: 225 rooms.
Rooms (two−three people) have twin beds (double on request), sofa bed, air conditioning, satellite television, mini−fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, safe, hairdryer, bathroom with bath or shower and balcony or terrace.
AVAILABLE AT A SUPPLEMENT:
• Open Plan Family Rooms with garden view (two−four people) with twin beds plus two sofa beds.
• Double Rooms with sea view (two−three people).
• Family Rooms with a separate bedroom and sea view (two−four people).
• Junior Suites with Garden View (two-three people).
• Open plan 'SENTIDO plus' family rooms with pool view (two-three people).
• Junior suites with private pool and garden view (two-three people).
• Single rooms with land view.
OFFICIAL RATING: 5 star
PAYABLE LOCALLY: Wi−Fi (rooms and grounds) • Currency exchange • Laundry service • Pool tables • Spa with indoor pool, sauna, steam room and beauty treatments
PLEASE NOTE: you'll need to pay a Tourist Tax locally at this accommodation.
Here are just a few of the package highlights:
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner plus one à la carte restaurant (one visit per stay)
• A selection of drinks 10am-midnight including soft and hot drinks, beer, wine, local and international spirits and cocktails
• Snacks served at selected times at the pool bar including afternoon tea and ice cream
• A variety of activities such as yoga, aqua aerobics and weekly cookery lessons
• Evening entertainment such as folklore night and piano night
Book All Inclusive and everything on this page is included, except for things shown as at a supplement or payable locally.